Jump to content

Adele


iamvladd
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • anti-bitch

    422

  • abrahamjmr

    109

  • Aslan

    362

  • Reflektor_Creep

    136

38k reviews on 30 from Amazon…

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an album with that amount of reviews before in my life :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black Friday, England vs USA and the second week of the residency all on the same day :jonny5:

I know she’s gonna have something to say if we win/lose against USA :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aslan said:

The way A hasn’t acknowledged her Grammy noms…:biblionny:

I really hope she shows up/performs

She didn’t even aknowleged her wins in 2017 on social media so we are not surprised :deadbanana4:

 

She did mention “Grammy noms” in one of the Vegas opening shows when she was talking about how last week was a huge one tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

She did mention “Grammy noms” in one of the Vegas opening shows when she was talking about how last week was a huge one tho.

Oh she did? I saw a tweet saying that her and lizzo exchanged commendations towards one another but that was it so maybe we will get that to be loved performance we all want :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Green said:

I hope Christmas season and Vegas help the album to increase in sales.

it should climb to Top 100 in the new BB200 chart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yog said:

Oh lord that fandom on their bullshit again…

Yeah, like, streaming numbers are so much easier to manipulate than pure sales (altho Taylor's a pro at both lol). The average Adele listener doesn't have time to stream 24/7. But I guarantee you that Adele's gonna end up having a lot more remembered hits than Taylor.

Edited by anti-bitch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

Yeah, like, streaming numbers are so much easier to manipulate than pure sales (altho Taylor's a pro at both lol). The average Adele listener doesn't have time to stream 24/7. But I guarantee you that Adele's gonna end up having a lot more remembered hits than Taylor.

Lol, Adele already has more classics than many of the artists we now call legends. 
 

Taylor is never touching her in any shape or form. I just let the Swifties run their mouths at this point because it’s all just hot air and chart manipulation. No doubt, Taylor is a huge artist but it’s common knowledge in the music industry and the general public at large that she uses underhanded tactics to maximise her sales and streaming numbers. The only thing she’s queen of is capitalism, frankly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Lol, Adele already has more classics than many of the artists we now call legends. 
 

Taylor is never touching her in any shape or form. I just let the Swifties run their mouths at this point because it’s all just hot air and chart manipulation. No doubt, Taylor is a huge artist but it’s common knowledge in the music industry and the general public at large that she uses underhanded tactics to maximise her sales and streaming numbers. The only thing she’s queen of is capitalism, frankly. 

Spilled :coffee2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...