Adele

iamvladd

14 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Imma need artists to come together for the collective takedown of tick*tmaster and that presale scam they be doing…

literally 3 daydreamers managed to get tickets for the New Year’s Eve show :redface:

But it's randomized and there's no way to tell who's a real DD. That's what happens when u r a GP artist.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

Adele is less than 500k streams away from entering this list again. She got like 9.1M on Monday and all albums are rising.

When will they release the box office data for the residency? Apparently she’s meant to break a record for that also? 
:cm:

Edited by Aslan

So with Vegas finally on, do we think we can do a discography rate? I would love to host it and all (even tho I'm sure the scale would be bigger than my last one) if there is enough support from the rest of you guys?

Also with 30's one year anniversary, I wanna give a new ranking of the songs (standard version) since the long songs have been clicking more recently too. 30 really is her most introspective, career-defining piece of work. 21 will always be her most successful, iconic album and era, but once people look past its performance and the way the era was handled, I truly think the GP will get on board with what the critics deemed or at least, recognize the sheer greatness of these songs.

1. To Be Loved
  2. Love Is a Game (its grown on me slowly overtime- might be the best song off this album with a few more listens. the ending is just a MOMENT)
  3. Hold On (once again, one of the songs that really upholds the album)
  4. Easy On Me
  5. I Drink Wine (if im honest the ranking of 4-6 is reallyyyyyyyyy close)
  6. Strangers By Nature
  7. OMG
  8. All Night Parking
  9. My Little Love (kindaaaa overrated but only slightly. definitely love the production)
  10. Can I Get It
  11. Cry Your Heart Out (i used to hate this song but now its tolerable. maybe cause im just really feeling the album rn)
  12. Woman Like Me

6 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

So with Vegas finally on, do we think we can do a discography rate? I would love to host it and all (even tho I'm sure the scale would be bigger than my last one) if there is enough support from the rest of you guys?

Also with 30's one year anniversary, I wanna give a new ranking of the songs (standard version) since the long songs have been clicking more recently too. 30 really is her most introspective, career-defining piece of work. 21 will always be her most successful, iconic album and era, but once people look past its performance and the way the era was handled, I truly think the GP will get on board with what the critics deemed or at least, recognize the sheer greatness of these songs.

1. To Be Loved
  2. Love Is a Game (its grown on me slowly overtime- might be the best song off this album with a few more listens. the ending is just a MOMENT)
  3. Hold On (once again, one of the songs that really upholds the album)
  4. Easy On Me
  5. I Drink Wine (if im honest the ranking of 4-6 is reallyyyyyyyyy close)
  6. Strangers By Nature
  7. OMG
  8. All Night Parking
  9. My Little Love (kindaaaa overrated but only slightly. definitely love the production)
  10. Can I Get It
  11. Cry Your Heart Out (i used to hate this song but now its tolerable. maybe cause im just really feeling the album rn)
  12. Woman Like Me

I fear that we don't have enough active Daydreamers here anymore. Most people have migrated to Twitter atp. But if you wanna host it, I'd definitely vote in it.

And I'm glad 30 has clicked with you. And there's been signs of people starting to love this album more now in the autumn time. I fear for the next summer tbh, lol. If she doesn't do any more shows after Vegas. That's why I'd like CIGI as the fourth single because at least it's a summery song.

I was so excited to try for tickets and was waitlisted. Damn. @anti-***** did you get any tickets to any vegas show?

4 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I was so excited to try for tickets and was waitlisted. Damn. @anti-***** did you get any tickets to any vegas show?

Aww no. I'm in Finland, not gonna fly all the way to Vegas, lol. She really need to do shows in Europe next year. This is lowkey ridiculous.

I really hope as the show progressives she sings more songs on 30…

like my little love, all night parking, strangers by nature? I get she can’t fit every song she’s ever recorded into the show but Damn! At least give some of your deep cuts some recognition…

:biblionny:

I’m still curious to what A potentially wants to do in Brazil..

like she said she’s not sure if it’s even allowed? so I have no idea what that could potentially mean…

Obviously it’s not gonna be held in an arena/stadium so all I could possible think of is a street or park?

Is there anyone who from Brazil know a street or park big enough? Because she has so many Brazilian stans/fans :redface:

Edited by Aslan

A certain fandom still trying to run with the narrative that A’s shows look “boring” and “who would pay to see her”. When not one ticket has made it to general sale because of the sheer demand and the multiple 5 star reviews from critics and the attendees saying how amazing it is :dies:

Can that certain Adele updates account on Twitter stop intentionally setting her up at every opportunity…:skull:

no way should they be updating about  tickets that cost thousands of dollars selling out because ain’t no way should they even be that price to begin with…:rip:

like A is literally mother! But I’d never condone any artist charging their fans that much to see them live…:biblionny:

25 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Can that certain Adele updates account on Twitter stop intentionally setting her up at every opportunity…:skull:

no way should they be updating about  tickets that cost thousands of dollars selling out because ain’t no way should they even be that price to begin with…:rip:

like A is literally mother! But I’d never condone any artist charging their fans that much to see them live…:biblionny:

I think it's more like Sony forcing the dynamic pricing. 4k audience per night just isn't enough for someone like Adele.

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

I think it's more like Sony forcing the dynamic pricing. 4k audience per night just isn't enough for someone like Adele.

Stop enabling this :skull:

4k for a ticket is obscene especially for someone with such humble roots like A :biblionny:

5 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Stop enabling this :skull:

4k for a ticket is obscene especially for someone with such humble roots like A :biblionny:

i meant 4 thousand PEOPLE not dollars

If she did stadiums with dynamic pricing, that would be more problematic, @Aslan. But with the very limited Vegas audience, I think we should give her a pass.

Vocal is the last thing that certain fanbase should come to drag Adele :dies:

It's Vegas with limited seats available. I think her team is right with dynamic pricing.

18 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Vocal is the last thing that certain fanbase should come to drag Adele :dies:

It's Vegas with limited seats available. I think her team is right with dynamic pricing.

Yeah, Taylor Nation must be lying about not using dynamic pricing. And Ed Sheeran doesn't have it because there's not enough demand to sell out the stadiums.

I think dynamic pricing gets triggered automatically if the demand exceeds 100% of the tickets available. So it's not even possible to opt out of.

Edited by anti-bitch

don’t get me wrong. I LOVE the videos of her singing but what makes As show so unique is her banter. So I hope more people record those moments because it really what sets her shows apart from other artists :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.