Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Element

11 minutes ago, rl231 said:

@Sanguine - you are a BEAST. A BEAST. x100000000000. You might be one of the most dominant players this game has ever seen, and you were amazing at this. I can't wait to see what comes next for you (and also, you should play Survivor!)

Thank you :weeps: you're SUCH a strong player and did amazingly this season right from the start. You totally deserved the win and I'm so happy for you because I know you really wanted it!! And maybe I will :eli:

@Elementthanks so much for hosting!!!! I loved this game omg, my favorite I've played on Atrl so far. Between the challenges and the spooning and everything else it'll be really exciting to play again! It can be stressful sometimes but it's a lot of fun, I love the competitiveness of it

And thanks to @thecptzfor co-hosting when I was in the sunrise rounds, you did a great job too!

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• dussymob

• thecptz

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to RL for winning, you did THAT, well deserved! 

And Sanuine you dominated this season and should be proud of yourself also! 

:heart:

49 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Congrats @rl231for winning the first and last spoon of the season, so poetic. I told you if you beat me at final four you better win! I’m glad it worked out. 

@Sanguine You did a great job and you should be proud and I’m sure you will win a future season but if I play again I’ll do my best to take that win!

@Element “After nine tries” You can’t help yourself from being shady huh. :dies:

36 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Congrats @rl231! Well deserved :clap3: 

And @Sanguineyou did great as well. You were really strong competition 

27 minutes ago, miguel said:

Congrats king @rl231, well deserved :heart:

And you ****ing slayed that for your first season idc idc idc, future winner @Sanguine!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Quiqui4eva said:

Huge congrats to @rl231 ! Well deserved :clap3: :party: 

And a standing O to @Sanguine as well for being such a FORCE this season :jonny: you're winning next time

4 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Congratulations to RL for winning, you did THAT, well deserved! 

And Sanuine you dominated this season and should be proud of yourself also! 

:heart:

Thanks!!!! Y'all did great as well, hope I see you all in LS12 too :hippo:

Edited by Sanguine

congrats <33

17 hours ago, rl231 said:

MQBplJm.png

Gratz dude. and @Sanguinemaking waves in the game section as being both a spoon and vl 2nd placer ain't nothing to scoff at either. 

• ATRL Moderator

@Sanguine - I wanted to say a huge congratulations on your 2nd place finish this season!! What an absolutely INSANE debut. I remember during the first rounds of the season, shelven and I were in awe of how consistently you were grabbing spoons. It was remarkable for a new person or really any person. I can't think of many other people who have been so unwavering across the entire season. You are really in a league of your own. Our earlier thoughts were that maybe you wouldn't be as strong in the challenge aspect of the game, since you were so focused on early spoons. However, you quickly emerged as a very strong challenge competitor, and I thought you had a very strong chance of winning the whole season by the end of it! The finale was incredibly close... quite honestly, it was probably the closest ever. I can't believe that only about 15 seconds separated you and rl231 in sending the image. Crazy tbh. I am so confident that you will come back and dominate a future season. Thank you so much for playing and i'm v glad you enjoyed your first season!!!

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, Sanguine said:

Thank you :weeps: you're SUCH a strong player and did amazingly this season right from the start. You totally deserved the win and I'm so happy for you because I know you really wanted it!! And maybe I will :eli:

@Elementthanks so much for hosting!!!! I loved this game omg, my favorite I've played on Atrl so far. Between the challenges and the spooning and everything else it'll be really exciting to play again! It can be stressful sometimes but it's a lot of fun, I love the competitiveness of it

And thanks to @thecptzfor co-hosting when I was in the sunrise rounds, you did a great job too!

<3

8 hours ago, Element said:

@Sanguine - I wanted to say a huge congratulations on your 2nd place finish this season!! What an absolutely INSANE debut. I remember during the first rounds of the season, shelven and I were in awe of how consistently you were grabbing spoons. It was remarkable for a new person or really any person. I can't think of many other people who have been so unwavering across the entire season. You are really in a league of your own. Our earlier thoughts were that maybe you wouldn't be as strong in the challenge aspect of the game, since you were so focused on early spoons. However, you quickly emerged as a very strong challenge competitor, and I thought you had a very strong chance of winning the whole season by the end of it! The finale was incredibly close... quite honestly, it was probably the closest ever. I can't believe that only about 15 seconds separated you and rl231 in sending the image. Crazy tbh. I am so confident that you will come back and dominate a future season. Thank you so much for playing and i'm v glad you enjoyed your first season!!!

I was close to his spoon record. But he was more consistent then me lol.

i6ZyqMyYgjCGJ.gif

When is next season.

• ATRL Moderator

i018PHB.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THE SPOONIES & SEASON SURVEY!
Hi everyone and welcome to the Spoonies! The ceremony will be tentatively held in this thread on Sunday, March 28th at 9 PM EDT. If I do change the time/date, I will announce it in the thread! In the meantime, we need to choose some winners. You will be sending in nominations through a Google survey. All of the awards and descriptions can be found on the survey. The person with the most write-in nominations will win the award! Please limit one person/answer per award! This survey will be your only vote and the awards will be determined based on these votes!

Survey Here!

@ughgabriel @HausofAri @Harmonizer @BurnGoesTheChivas @Pop culture @Auburn @luckystrike @TROPICUM @Quiqui4eva @Rotunda @Rence @DevonRoars @Insanity @TayDine1989 @unino @Taylucifer @Mr. Duff

@jqnetto @Young In Love @evtimow @Alena @miguel @Lemur @Not Like The Movies @Gabe² @Fruity @MAKSIM @Overprotected
@touya kinomoto @Riri. @SleepingTigers @Krazii @305 @STOFF @Poxy @fountain @Posh Spice @Touch It

@Dessy @Marvin @mikeyace16 @vulnific @Miranda Cocksgrove @Brodie @fiercE @Tom Vercetti @DAP @Nocturne

@dussymob @Sanguine @minho @rl231

Deadline: Sunday, March 28th at 5 PM EDT 
Thank you all! I look forward to counting your votes!

38 minutes ago, Element said:

i018PHB.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone and welcome to the Spoonies! The ceremony will be tentatively held in this thread on Sunday, March 28th at 9 PM EDT. If I do change the time/date, I will announce it in the thread! In the meantime, we need to choose some winners. You will be sending in nominations through a Google survey. All of the awards and descriptions can be found on the survey. The person with the most write-in nominations will win the award! Please limit one person/answer per award! This survey will be your only vote and the awards will be determined based on these votes!

Survey Here!

@ughgabriel @HausofAri @Harmonizer @BurnGoesTheChivas @Pop culture @Auburn @luckystrike @TROPICUM @Quiqui4eva @Rotunda @Rence @DevonRoars @Insanity @TayDine1989 @unino @Taylucifer @Mr. Duff

@jqnetto @Young In Love @evtimow @Alena @miguel @Lemur @Not Like The Movies @Gabe² @Fruity @MAKSIM @Overprotected
@touya kinomoto @Riri. @SleepingTigers @Krazii @305 @STOFF @Poxy @fountain @Posh Spice @Touch It

@Dessy @Marvin @mikeyace16 @vulnific @Miranda Cocksgrove @Brodie @fiercE @Tom Vercetti @DAP @Nocturne

@dussymob @Sanguine @minho @rl231

You can vote for yourself?

I got knocked out in round 1 idk lol

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, dussymob said:

You can vote for yourself?

Yes u can! 

• ATRL Moderator

Don't forget to vote for me for the All Star Award :heart:

14 hours ago, Legend E said:

Don't forget to vote for me for the All Star Award :heart:

i did bestie!

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, miguel said:

i did bestie!

thx burgerie ?

3 hours ago, miguel said:

i did bestie!

I put you for villain. 

20 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I put you for villain. 

I put you for villain too bestie, i also put both of us for Big Spoon/Lil Spoon (i'm the big spoon of course)

40 minutes ago, miguel said:

I put you for villain too bestie, i also put both of us for Big Spoon/Lil Spoon (i'm the big spoon of course)

:dies: Plz...

Filled out my survey :heart:

symone3.thumb.gif.da57dbd50927d91b04b048

• ATRL Moderator
On 3/22/2021 at 3:05 AM, Element said:

i018PHB.png

Survey Here!

• ATRL Moderator

i have some cute responses so far! about 18 hours left to submit!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.