• effy

• Aribiotch

4 minutes ago, ichabe said:

A MPB Zayn still slay... :jonny6:

That's not a slay tho...

Not bad!!! Playlisting was a mess:!ohno:

31 minutes ago, Meev said:

That's not a slay tho...

Well no one expects him to get a hit these days after what happened with Icarus Flops, especially with a song like this.

2 minutes ago, Green said:

Well no one expects him to get a hit these days after what happened with Icarus Flops, especially with a song like this.

Not too much on icarus, that album is beautiful. Successful or not. 

Was anyone expecting huge numbers for a buzz single? For real? :lmao:

Decent numbers for a indie r&b act!

OZH running to discredit him. This song isn't a urban/trap or dance song, what do you expect? a 6M update?  :dies:

1 minute ago, TKO said:

OZH running to discredit him. This song isn't a urban/trap or dance song, what do you expect? a 6M update?  :dies:

they never learn. At the end, it's never really over. :mandown: 

His song announcement literally had over 150k rts/ 300k likes. The song is not even top 10 on iTunes and now this. What happened?

I was expecting more tbh. Zayn’s much more talented than any pop boy not named Harry or Abel, he deserves much better than this. 

What are you all talking about? :skull: he did great compared to his previous efforts and okay playlisting :clap3: 

I don't see a song like this doing moves on the charts, let's hope it's a buzz single and he releases the actual lead soon. I think he doesn't care anymore though (or never did to begin with).

Not y’all saying it’s not playlisted when it’s on todays top hits and the cover of pop now among tons of other playlists. Lights Up, also a “buzz single” had 6m+ in the first day with similar or less playlisting.

1 minute ago, Em1794 said:

Not y’all saying it’s not playlisted when it’s on todays top hits and the cover of pop now among tons of other playlists. Lights Up, also a “buzz single” had 6m+ in the first day with similar or less playlisting.

Sweetie i love Harry but he's on Radio Disney all day, are you going to pretend Better is the type of song that smash the charts?

“No playlisting”

Plus Hot Hits UK New Music Friday and Today’s Top Hits :skull: 

3 minutes ago, TKO said:

Sweetie i love Harry but he's on Radio Disney all day, are you going to pretend Better is the type of song that smash the charts?

??? I’m comparing buzz single to buzz single. I’m not comparing Adore You or Watermelon Sugar to Better. Lights Up wasn’t even sent to radio. And I’m talking about playlisting. Lights Up wasn’t a big hit, but first day streams/views tell you the size of the fanbase of an artist. Lights Up got 3 times the debut with similar playlisting on Spotify and 2 times the YouTube views.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.