Billboard sabotaging Trollz?

Mokichi

wow 2020 is really the year of chart manipulation, it seems:rip:

There is absolutely nothing to confirm that. It’s crazy how a Twitter account can just claim something in 2020 and y’all believe it with no explanation required. 

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

There is absolutely nothing to confirm that. It’s crazy how a Twitter account can just say something in 2020 and y’all believe it with no explanation required. 

That's why I put a question mark but Billboard is already known for changing their formula whenever they want, isn't it? I guess Hot 100 next week will confirm or not the change with the predictions versus official chart compared to last week.

4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

There is absolutely nothing to confirm that. It’s crazy how a Twitter account can just claim something in 2020 and y’all believe it with no explanation required. 

I was just gonna say, how the hell would they even know this? :skull: I understand coming to this conclusion after data is released and extrapolating based off of past data, but before? There's no way to know this unless they have a contact at Nielsen maybe.

Billboard hasn't said/done anything.  

Barbz are just paranoid  :rip: 

They are just using Talk of the charts speculation as a source  :toofunny3:

This person is not reliable at all. I went thru their tweets, they are completely making numbers :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

wow 2020 is really the year of chart manipulation, it seems:rip:

this exaggeration ffff

2 minutes ago, Mokichi said:

That's why I put a question mark but Billboard is already known for changing their formula whenever they want, isn't it? I guess Hot 100 next week will confirm or not the change with the predictions versus official chart compared to last week.

To be fair though, airplay is a tricky situation right now with the shutdowns and reopenings (if you're not aware, airplay audience numbers have always been an estimated number based on where and when each radio spin happened, which are even harder to estimate with everything going on) and they've been recalibrating their airplay numbers almost weekly for a few weeks now, so it's not some conspiracy against Nicki like the tweet is implying.

liberalmusiclover

Here for it.

C6TeBy5.gif

3 minutes ago, Green said:

Billboard hasn't said/done anything.  

Barbz are just paranoid  :rip: 

They are just using Talk of the charts speculation as a source  :toofunny3:

DRAG THEM with reality! :clap3:

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

To be fair though, airplay is a tricky situation right now with the shutdowns and reopenings (if you're not aware, airplay audience numbers have always been an estimated number based on where and when each radio spin happened, which are even harder to estimate with everything going on) and they've been recalibrating their airplay numbers almost weekly for a few weeks now, so it's not some conspiracy against Nicki like the tweet is implying.

Yeah I guess it was because of that tbh I just wanted people's opinion about this! If they weighted back the airplay, we'll know it by next week anyway, it's just speculation at this stage.

34 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Ain’t it crazy?  :rip:

But yeah, I think weighting for radio will increase again shortly.  But NYC is finally opening back up on Monday, so we have prob another 1-2 weeks before things get readjusted I would think.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.