Final: #3 Beyonce 51K

iHype.

This is what she gets for refusing to release physicals right away.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Badboidami

• doonerr

• Sombre

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, crf13 said:

Just curious...how is "Byeonce" that bad of a drag that it deserves a warning point? This reads like a Hive ATRL moderator doing the most to silence people. I can understand giving someone a warning point for something that's obviously flamebait, but still..."Byeonce" isn't something to get that bent out of shape over. 

Nicknames are warnable.

This is an awful floppage, but I'm sure her next studio album will do well. This is a wake up call that the geepee is no longer interested in her being artsy.

2 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Just curious...how is "Byeonce" that bad of a drag that it deserves a warning point? This reads like a Hive ATRL moderator doing the most to silence people. I can understand giving someone a warning point for something that's obviously flamebait, but still..."Byeonce" isn't something to get that bent out of shape over. 

Had the user used that word in a sentence, it would have made sense but he/she clearly used it to "drag". 

OT: She could still go 2.

3 minutes ago, iHype. said:

“Heaven couldn't wait for you, so go on, go home”

Beyoncé, “Heaven”

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this afternoon. No one. I was preparing my Myx Moscato + 22 Day Vegan Diet, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “#3 Beyonce 51K”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on HDD just to see more and more info about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Hive dream was over and there I was at 5PM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Beyonce is not over, she's just down to a non-main girl, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if it is #3 or #2 or #98 or 52% Rotten Tomatoes certified. It doesn’t. I saw this movie being HER success when it was just a trailer. A few months later it turned into a mess and more. It brought the term “top 2 and not #2” back in the stan world and scored two of the biggest music & movie messes of this new decade. I was LIVID and extremely over it.

I’ve always been aware that popgirls are not meant to last and that’s why I used US VPNs just to stream this live last week. I knew this was a incoming flop and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this album. I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for it. It brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Destiny's Child, The Carters… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled.

Every BeyHive member was aware that Beyonce was not promoting. Ever since “BEYONCÉ” became a smash, something went wrong and the relationship between Beyonce and promotion, it has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Beyonce is never going to be Beyonce again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My BeyHive dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all they announced the album last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Beyonce. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Beyonce just like before. She's had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

Beyoncé (B#3y)… Good luck.

“Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace”
Beyoncé, “Halo”

:deadbanana2:

But I thought soundtracks were insta-successful these days :huh:

4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Beyoncé, “Heaven”

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this afternoon. No one. I was preparing my Myx Moscato + 22 Day Vegan Diet, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “#3 Beyonce 51K”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on HDD just to see more and more info about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Hive dream was over and there I was at 5PM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Beyonce is not over, she's just down to a non-main girl, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if it is #3 or #2 or #98 or 52% Rotten Tomatoes certified. It doesn’t. I saw this movie being HER success when it was just a trailer. A few months later it turned into a mess and more. It brought the term “top 2 and not #2” back in the stan world and scored two of the biggest music & movie messes of this new decade. I was LIVID and extremely over it.

I’ve always been aware that popgirls are not meant to last and that’s why I used US VPNs just to stream this live last week. I knew this was a incoming flop and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this album. I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for it. It brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Destiny's Child, The Carters… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled.

Every BeyHive member was aware that Beyonce was not promoting. Ever since “BEYONCÉ” became a smash, something went wrong and the relationship between Beyonce and promotion, it has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Beyonce is never going to be Beyonce again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My BeyHive dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all they announced the album last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Beyonce. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Beyonce just like before. She's had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

Beyoncé, “Halo”

not this one again :toofunny2: 

Not 36 units :rip: still WWAFAWDWG is months old so it's still pretty sad to see.

37 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Top 2 and i ain’t #2 or #1

We all knew it was coming.

loWCf2Z.jpg

7 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Beyoncé, “Heaven”

Beyoncé, “Halo”

I was waiting for this :ahh:

17 minutes ago, doonerr said:

Did Caution outsell this? :skull:

nope

tumblr_inline_njlc8lazbsp3.gif

ot: Ed continues to win wow 

7 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Nicknames are warnable. Maybe if you spent time learning the rules you would have so many WPs for so little posts. Now ask your questions in HQ and go back on topic. 

25 minutes ago, Cain said:

HDD doesn't know TIDAL numbers tho right?

Forgot about that 

It’ll hit #1 then

ready for beyonce stans to go from saying it’s a side project it doesn’t mess up her streak because it’s a collaborative effort to saying 7 solo #1 albums in a row 

we stan a legend!

Edited by slw84

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I bet Big Lots would sell copies of her album at a deep discount. Wait. Maybe not. The tag line is “happy people” after all....

Edited by Roxas

14 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Beyoncé, “Heaven”

Beyoncé, “Halo”

Jesus this is perfect in every way :ahh:

22 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

:rip:  Beyonce

Iggy failed top 50 :cries: 

Did she even reach top 100

ciara has her fingers crossed for a better debut

Massive flop :fan: it's what she deserves. Do better sweetie x

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

nope

tumblr_inline_njlc8lazbsp3.gif

ot: Ed continues to win wow 

About equal

those figures... TLK's production crew members did not even bother to get the album :deadbanana2:

She will be #2 on BB. Tidal's magic numbers will pull through 

fPdKLOx.png

2 minutes ago, Orpheus said:

About equal

Maybe Bey--once is in fact a legend since she can only compete with legacy acts like Mariah Carey and not the hip cool crowd the kids listen to

OT: Good for Billie for keepsing it tight at #2, not everybody has that

Edited by doonerr

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

So rude ?; not our fault your fave is over sweetie ??‍♀️

:eatpopcorn:

Just now, yASSsss said:

She will be #2 on BB. Tidal's magic numbers will pull through 

fPdKLOx.png

Imagine if she went #1:gaycat2: