Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

A?TY "Fearless" 600M Spotify streams

Featured Replies

The Most Awarded Country Album in history has now over 600M streams on Spotify. :clap3:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

My favorite Taylor album :heart2: All songs are 10/10 perfect from start to finish

 

 

tumblr_o6hwh42xkS1uyxwopo2_r2_540.gif

 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

My favorite Taylor album :heart2: All songs are 10/10 perfect from start to finish

 

 

tumblr_o6hwh42xkS1uyxwopo2_r2_540.gif

 

Her best country album and third best overall behind reputation and 1989, respectively.

:clap3:

 

What’s the most streamed country album on Spotify (besides RED, which I know has more streams than Fearless)?

9 hours ago, Feanor said:

:clap3:

 

What’s the most streamed country album on Spotify (besides RED, which I know has more streams than Fearless)?

I wanna say one of FGL’s

  • Author
12 hours ago, Feanor said:

:clap3:

 

What’s the most streamed country album on Spotify (besides RED, which I know has more streams than Fearless)?

 

2 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

I wanna say one of FGL’s

Sam Hunt also stomps. Does Fearless have the female solo record?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.