Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BOMT hits 200M on Spotify

Featured Replies

077pAeO.png

 

This Legendary classic that started it all has finally hit 200M :jonny5:

 

Thots? :gaycat5:

  • Replies 26
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so confused Chris! Just last night I was told that nobody cares about Britney in 2019 and that her music isn't remembered. Why is this song from 1999 still getting streams if ATRL told me that nobody is listening!!

Queen of having a 200 million at least on the last 3 decades 

 

90s= Baby One More Time / 200 million

2000s = Toxic / 278 million

2010s = Scream & Shout / 264 million 

 

Legend!! :alexz:

  • Author
11 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

I'm so confused Chris! Just last night I was told that nobody cares about Britney in 2019 and that her music isn't remembered. Why is this song from 1999 still getting streams if ATRL told me that nobody is listening!!

idk I thought that she wasn't RELEVANT nowadays :oh:

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Classic. Oops is coming for her wig tho

 

Hza4zRC.gif

Then after that Womanizer. Ahh I love how her biggest most memorable hits are winning

 

Hza4zRC.gif

 

23 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Queen of having a 200 million at least on the last 3 decades 

 

90s= Baby One More Time / 200 million

2000s = Toxic / 278 million

2010s = Scream & Shout / 264 million 

 

Legend!! :alexz:

The slayage from this Legend, I- :weeps:

 

18 minutes ago, Yanko said:

break the ice deserves  

Taste :lipton2:

 

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

A classic hit! :clap3:

One of the many classics she has under her belt :clap3:

30 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

I'm so confused Chris! Just last night I was told that nobody cares about Britney in 2019 and that her music isn't remembered. Why is this song from 1999 still getting streams if ATRL told me that nobody is listening!!

You know what? I was thinking the same! It’s so bizarre how a woman no one cares about just scored another 200M streaming hit from a song released 20 years ago! 

2 hours ago, AlphaOmega said:

I'm so confused Chris! Just last night I was told that nobody cares about Britney in 2019 and that her music isn't remembered. Why is this song from 1999 still getting streams if ATRL told me that nobody is listening!!

nobody is listening to her new music ....that's why she left the music industry and is MIA :dancehall:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

nobody is listening to her new music ....that's why she left the music industry and is MIA :dancehall:

 

ot: BOMT really is THAT song isn't it :katie2:

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Queen of having a 200 million at least on the last 3 decades 

 

90s= Baby One More Time / 200 million

2000s = Toxic / 278 million

2010s = Scream & Shout / 264 million 

 

Legend!! :alexz:

Oh, wow :eek: Can you provide a list of other acts with 200M+ songs from three or more decades?

11 minutes ago, Jynx said:

She finally got her 2nd one. Congrats! 

2 + 1 = 2? Can you help me with your math on that? :confused: 

8 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

nobody is listening to her new music ....that's why she left the music industry and is MIA :dancehall:

Last I remembered, all of her singles have been charting and doing well. I can think of some more current artists who couldn’t get their singles to do that even with Grammy performances :dancehall:

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

2 + 1 = 2? Can you help me with your math on that? :confused: 

Which one is her 3rd? Slumber Party? Scream & Shout? :deadbanana4:

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Jynx said:

Which one is her 3rd? Slumber Party? Scream & Shout? :deadbanana4:

Scream & Shout nnn

 

You were techincally right though in terms of her solo songs though. 2 of her solo songs are 200M while 1 of her features is 200M :cm:

A classique. Her recurrent streaming has grown so much overtime :jonny5:

38 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Oh, wow :eek: Can you provide a list of other acts with 200M+ songs from three or more decades?

2 + 1 = 2? Can you help me with your math on that? :confused: 

Last I remembered, all of her singles have been charting and doing well. I can think of some more current artists who couldn’t get their singles to do that even with Grammy performances :dancehall:

ahh we will settle with a Grammy then .... you cann have the #86 smash hit all the girls are shaking when Britney is releasing :jonny4:

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

Oh, wow :eek: Can you provide a list of other acts with 200M+ songs from three or more decades?

I can’t think of Any other Artist, Maybe Michael Jackson I don’t know if Love Never Felt So Good cross 200 million 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.