Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Shallow predicted to debut at 33

Featured Replies

Another one in the basket.Did atrl expect more or less?

 

Edited by Cherry123

  • Replies 159
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is with the full week and not the one with only 12 hours?

  • Author
2 minutes ago, infrared said:

this is with the full week and not the one with only 12 hours?

The full week.The 12 hours weren't enough for the song to chart.

With no airplay and basically weak streaming? Just based on sales? :jonny5:

 

Rise Shallow, rise.

Oh wow that is actually great. I can see it  going top 25 when the soundtrack drops and those Lil Wayne songs fall off

 

 

27 Taki Taki

33 Shallow

 

ATRL told me iTunes is irrelevant!!!!!!!!!!!11, so how come they're debuting so close to each other with only 6 chart points apart? I'm gonna need some explanations.

 

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

2 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

 

 

27 Taki Taki

33 Shallow

 

ATRL told me iTunes is irrelevant!!!!!!!!!!!11, so how come they're debuting so close to each other with only 6 chart points apart? I'm gonna need some explanations.

 

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

oh wow.oh wow :eek: 

I didnt expect a debut at all :rip:

Imagine how it will rise with the movie coming out

  • ATRL Moderator

I wasn't expecting it to even debut :deadbanana2: Wow! :clap3: 

MESS at Taki Taki debuting 10 spots lower than my prediction though. I've lost my skills

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

 

Congrats Gaga :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

 

 

27 Taki Taki

33 Shallow

 

ATRL told me iTunes is irrelevant!!!!!!!!!!!11, so how come they're debuting so close to each other with only 6 chart points apart? I'm gonna need some explanations.

 

phoebe.thumb.jpg.f1a01a0e4a0d839c2e495b4

Kind of impressive for Shallow, but HORRIBLE for Taki Taki

1 minute ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I wasn't expecting it to even debut :deadbanana2: Wow! :clap3: 

 

Really? The itunes lead is big.

Bradely's first single debuting inside the Top 40 without radio support :clap3:

Bradley Cooper with a top 40 single on his first try, better than some pop girls on their latest eras :clap3:

Bradley will be on Billboard's one hit wonder list if he doesn't manage another top 40 :skull: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.