Jump to content

Rate Signup Thread


Ace Reject

Recommended Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
Ace Reject
1 hour ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

I just realised Bad Bunny released two albums in 2020 :rip: Which one are we doing?

 

Also yay or nay to deluxe tracks?

The first one - it’s the most acclaimed!

 

and sure!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ace Reject

    593

  • supaspaz

    130

  • clue

    122

  • conatus

    116

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinashegrande6
6 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

The first one - it’s the most acclaimed!

 

and sure!

Cool thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Ace Reject May I start New Wave of R&B or at least when one of the current rates that hasn't start yet has kicked off the ground?

 

Also, great debate: Should Mosses Sumney be included or should we respect his wishes and not classify him as R&B? It's hard to find interesting/ new males that everyone knows. I have several included though (Brent, Dev, Omar, serpent, etc.) but I am NOT including Khalid.

Edited by MP2K
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2021 at 12:41 AM, madonnas said:

how much do I have to pay you for a banner? 

 

 

for you, I will try

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
Ace Reject
31 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

I'll resume the 90s R&B #1s rate

Love this for you/us!

 

8 hours ago, MP2K said:

@Ace Reject May I start New Wave of R&B or at least when one of the current rates that hasn't start yet has kicked off the ground?

 

Also, great debate: Should Mosses Sumney be included or should we respect his wishes and not classify him as R&B? It's hard to find interesting/ new males that everyone knows. I have several included though (Brent, Dev, Omar, serpent, etc.) but I am NOT including Khalid.

No. I mean, you have Gideon, Lucky Daye, others I'm sure I'm not thinking of!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Insanity
On 1/18/2017 at 2:47 PM, Ace Reject said:

You can cross mine out it's over Winner: Nick Jonas - This Is Heaven 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 9:40 AM, Ace Reject said:

Love this for you/us!

 

No. I mean, you have Gideon, Lucky Daye, others I'm sure I'm not thinking of!

alrighty, then I'm set.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
madonnas

Would be cool to have a new girls of rap singles rate.  Singles from Rico Nasty, Saweetie, City Girls, Bree Runway, Flo Milli, Shygirl, Yung Baby Tate, and maybe doja/Megan/lizzo if they’re not too big already.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2021 at 5:00 PM, madonnas said:

Would be cool to have a new girls of rap singles rate.  Singles from Rico Nasty, Saweetie, City Girls, Bree Runway, Flo Milli, Shygirl, Yung Baby Tate, and maybe doja/Megan/lizzo if they’re not too big already.  

Been waiting to participate in that. Probably shouldn't include them, almost guaranteed Say So wins too as our pop listeners will flock. Or we could just say **** it and include everyone post-Pink Print and make it a free for all. Throw Cardi, Iggy and Azealia in there.

 

add at least the top 2 popular songs from each girl - Tkay Maidza, Cuppcakke, Rubi Rose, Latto, LEIKELI47, Tink, Dreezy, Bia, noname, Ms. Banks, Stefflon Don, Erica Banks, Lady Leshurr, Jungglepussy, Kamiayah, Princess Nokia, Katie Got Bandz, etc. it would be juicy.

Edited by MP2K
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
Ace Reject
On 5/30/2021 at 5:00 PM, madonnas said:

Would be cool to have a new girls of rap singles rate.  Singles from Rico Nasty, Saweetie, City Girls, Bree Runway, Flo Milli, Shygirl, Yung Baby Tate, and maybe doja/Megan/lizzo if they’re not too big already.  

 

On 6/6/2021 at 7:50 PM, MP2K said:

Been waiting to participate in that. Probably shouldn't include them, almost guaranteed Say So wins too as our pop listeners will flock. Or we could just say **** it and include everyone post-Pink Print and make it a free for all. Throw Cardi, Iggy and Azealia in there.

 

add at least the top 2 popular songs from each girl - Tkay Maidza, Cuppcakke, Rubi Rose, Latto, LEIKELI47, Tink, Dreezy, Bia, noname, Ms. Banks, Stefflon Don, Erica Banks, Lady Leshurr, Jungglepussy, Kamiayah, Princess Nokia, Katie Got Bandz, etc. it would be juicy.

Yeah, leave the Grammy nominated girls out of it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Insanity

@Ace Reject Im thinking of doing a 2000s Pop Boys Rate thought?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Insanity

Im doing a 2000s popular males hits  rate rate and here are the artists i got so far

Spoiler

3 Doors Down

50 Cent

98 Degrees

Afroman

Aaron Carter

Crazytown

Backstreet Boys

BBMak

Bon Jovi

Craig David

Coldplay

Enrique Iglesias

D'angelo

Hoobastank

Good Charlotte

Gorillaz

Green Day

Jagged Edge

John Mayer

Justin Timberlake

Kanye West

Linkin Park

Ludacris

Matchbox 20

Michael Jackson

Moby

N'Sync

Nelly

O-Town

Outkast

Souldeicison

Robbie Williams

Santana

Shaggy

Simple Plan

Snow Patrol

All American Rejects

U2

Vertixal Horizon

Jay Z

Green Day

Bow Wow

Jesse McCartney

T.I.

Usher

Daddy Yankee

Mario Winans

Mario

Akon

The Killers

Ryan Cabrera

Maroon 5

James Blunt

David Powter

McFly

Goo Goo Dolls

Gavin DeGraw

Fallout Boy

Panic!

Rob Thomas

Snoop Dogg

Sean Paul

Ne-Yo

Gnarls Barkley

The Fray

30 Seconds to Mars

Gym Class Heroes

Chris Brown

Trey Songz

Soulja Boy

Baby Bash

Omarion

Daughtry

David Archuleta

Flo Rida

Robin Thicke

Sean Kingston

Timbaland

Ricky Martin

who did i forget?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
naval23
1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Im doing a 2000s popular males hits  rate rate and here are the artists i got so far

  Hide contents

3 Doors Down

50 Cent

98 Degrees

Afroman

Aaron Carter

Crazytown

Backstreet Boys

BBMak

Bon Jovi

Craig David

Coldplay

Enrique Iglesias

D'angelo

Hoobastank

Good Charlotte

Gorillaz

Green Day

Jagged Edge

John Mayer

Justin Timberlake

Kanye West

Linkin Park

Ludacris

Matchbox 20

Michael Jackson

Moby

N'Sync

Nelly

O-Town

Outkast

Souldeicison

Robbie Williams

Santana

Shaggy

Simple Plan

Snow Patrol

All American Rejects

U2

Vertixal Horizon

Jay Z

Green Day

Bow Wow

Jesse McCartney

T.I.

Usher

Daddy Yankee

Mario Winans

Mario

Akon

The Killers

Ryan Cabrera

Maroon 5

James Blunt

David Powter

McFly

Goo Goo Dolls

Gavin DeGraw

Fallout Boy

Panic!

Rob Thomas

Snoop Dogg

Sean Paul

Ne-Yo

Gnarls Barkley

The Fray

30 Seconds to Mars

Gym Class Heroes

Chris Brown

Trey Songz

Soulja Boy

Baby Bash

Omarion

Daughtry

David Archuleta

Flo Rida

Robin Thicke

Sean Kingston

Timbaland

Ricky Martin

who did i forget?

I an so here for this! Maybe just Eamon's "Fk it" - it was a European classic! You can send me a list of songs if you want me to review it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The winner of Miss Americana: The Taylor Swift Singles Rate is… “cardigan”!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinashegrande6

@Ace Reject Sorry for the delay, I'm ready to go now so I'll start TW POP 2020 part 2 today!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
supaspaz
On 6/19/2021 at 6:34 PM, minho said:

The winner of Miss Americana: The Taylor Swift Singles Rate is… “cardigan”!

I know every rate has recency bias, but...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
supaspaz

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you...

 

cArs7TC.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, supaspaz said:

I know every rate has recency bias, but...

Begin Again was close! would've been fun to have had it win both editions of the rate

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
supaspaz
1 hour ago, minho said:

Begin Again was close! would've been fun to have had it win both editions of the rate

One day you all will realize that “Our Song” is that girl!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Vercetti
6 hours ago, supaspaz said:

I know every rate has recency bias, but...

Make Me Feel winning the Janelle discography rate was a bigger crime of that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
Ace Reject
21 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

@Ace Reject Gonna start the Slant rate in July. Maybe next weekish. 

Fantastic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Would there be enough interest to hold an Alanis Morissette discography rate? And would the pre-JLP stuff have to be included if so? :gaycat6:

 

Now that the Janet rate is about to start, I'd like to finally get into Alanis' discog.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...