Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Who wants to host this?

Had a think.

Gwen doesn't belong there. @supaspaz you must remember the controversy Sheryl had when she posed for Maxim and wore bikinis in the lead up to C'mon, C'mon... only to deride Britney and Christina for doing the same thing?

To go from Lilith Fair and The Globe Sessions... to Soak Up The Sun? She lost a significant chunk of her base. 

Sheryl/Liz/Jewel/Avril - there's the rate!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

Alanis' Jagged Little Pill, Bjork's Post, Gwen's No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom, and Garbage's s/t debut all came out in 1995 :psych:

I think we need to educate the children :hippo:

And Jewel's Pieces of You! We need this.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Had a think.

Gwen doesn't belong there. @supaspaz you must remember the controversy Sheryl had when she posed for Maxim and wore bikinis in the lead up to C'mon, C'mon... only to deride Britney and Christina for doing the same thing?

To go from Lilith Fair and The Globe Sessions... to Soak Up The Sun? She lost a significant chunk of her base. 

Sheryl/Liz/Jewel/Avril - there's the rate!

Hmm, that is true. But does anyone want to listen to C'mon, C'mon?

The case to be made for This Is What the Truth Feels Like is that it's when Gwen fully sanded off her remaining edges. She can never be the Cool Girl again.

• ATRL Moderator
52 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

Alanis' Jagged Little Pill, Bjork's Post, Gwen's No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom, and Garbage's s/t debut all came out in 1995 :psych:

I think we need to educate the children :hippo:

11 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

And Jewel's Pieces of You! We need this.

1995 Makes The Woman - Jagged Little Pill/Post/To Bring You My Love/Pieces of You/Miss Thang/The Woman in Me.

Someone start it up!

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

1995 Makes The Woman - Jagged Little Pill/Post/To Bring You My Love/Pieces of You/Miss Thang/The Woman in Me.

Someone start it up!

The way you're always trying to shoehorn Monica into a rate...

May I host a Kanye West Discography Rate? I haven’t seen one done yet :eli:

19 hours ago, Nemo said:

Ace sis, you literally said this then proceeded to swiftly close my thread :weeps:

@Ace Reject sorry for another notif. but when would be a good time time to DM you to have my thread re-opened? after the madonna rate ends? or the LM rate too? just lmk so i don't have to bother you until it's the right time

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Nemo said:

@Ace Reject sorry for another notif. but when would be a good time time to DM you to have my thread re-opened? after the madonna rate ends? or the LM rate too? just lmk so i don't have to bother you until it's the right time

LM since it's ending soon! DM me!

• ATRL Moderator

Like a Prayer won the Madonna discog rate. 

@Ace Reject Since the Madonna rate is complete, is there any chance I can get some payola and pin my 2000s Females Rate since the deadline is coming up in 2 weeks? :fan: (with @Madame X's blessing of course)

I was pretty busy February, but I can start the Female #1 singles of the 2010s (as lead acts) ASAP  @Ace Reject. Just give me the green light and I'll get it all ready!

12 hours ago, naval23 said:

@Ace Reject Since the Madonna rate is complete, is there any chance I can get some payola and pin my 2000s Females Rate since the deadline is coming up in 2 weeks? :fan: (with @Madame X's blessing of course)

Oh we can be open with the payola now? Here for it :gaygacat7:

On 2/28/2021 at 11:40 AM, Ace Reject said:

LM since it's ending soon! DM me!

So the Madonna rate ended, and Little Mix is about to, do I have permission to open the discography rate when the LM rate ends?

Also, I was wondering if I would ditch the Radiohead discography rate and do a Rihanna one? :devil: Never hosted a rate before and it seems fun, but I think the Radiohead rate would flop but since it looks like a Rihanna discography rate hasn't been done yet I'd love to try hosting it hehe

• ATRL Moderator

i want to do radiohead! 

On 2/28/2021 at 3:18 AM, Chaos Angel said:

May I host a Kanye West Discography Rate? I haven’t seen one done yet :eli:

this was done in 2016. Kanye hasn’t released anything good ever since. here’s the top10

9.210526316 10
 Ultra Light Beams -
9.227631579 9
 Blood On The Leaves -
9.244736842 8
Lost In The World -
9.255263158 7
All Of The Lights -
9.284210526 6 Jesus Walks -
9.357894737 5  New Slaves -
9.378947368 4
 Flashing Lights -
9.381578947 3 Black Skinhead -
9.463157895 2 Power -
9.557894737 1 Runaway -

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Nemo said:

So the Madonna rate ended, and Little Mix is about to, do I have permission to open the discography rate when the LM rate ends?

Also, I was wondering if I would ditch the Radiohead discography rate and do a Rihanna one? :devil: Never hosted a rate before and it seems fun, but I think the Radiohead rate would flop but since it looks like a Rihanna discography rate hasn't been done yet I'd love to try hosting it hehe

Stick with Radiohead - and I'll pin it! 

Send it to me so I can unlock it.

gl with radiohead, lmao. Ready anytime for janet. 

7 hours ago, Nemo said:

I would do a Radiohead rate without question. I think it would do decently on ATRL tbh. 

54 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Stick with Radiohead - and I'll pin it! 

Send it to me so I can unlock it.

i'll stick with it. hope it gains some traction at least :dancehall: thank you for pinning it! <3

On 2/26/2021 at 10:58 PM, Tinashegrande6 said:
On 12/26/2020 at 3:06 PM, Ace Reject said:

Part 2: Harry/Taylor/Carly Rae/Charli

Has anyone taken this yet? I'd be happy to do it if not.

Hey @Ace Reject sorry to ask again, but any chance I can host 'This was pop 2019 part 2' now that part 1 is finished?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Hey @Ace Reject sorry to ask again, but any chance I can host 'This was pop 2019 part 2' now that part 1 is finished?

Sure! Let's get it up!

19 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Sure! Let's get it up!

Amazing thank you! I'll aim to start in the next couple of days.

9 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

this was done in 2016. Kanye hasn’t released anything good ever since. here’s the top10

9.210526316 10
 Ultra Light Beams -
9.227631579 9
 Blood On The Leaves -
9.244736842 8
Lost In The World -
9.255263158 7
All Of The Lights -
9.378947368 4
 Flashing Lights -
9.463157895 2 Power -
9.557894737 1 Runaway -

What do you mean he hasn’t released anything good since? KSG is an amazing album and Ye is decent with a top tier Kanye song - Ghost Town.

Plus we have new users now and opinions have changed.

• ATRL Moderator

so were not getting a janet discog rate? :noparty:

• ATRL Moderator
17 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

What do you mean he hasn’t released anything good since? KSG is an amazing album and Ye is decent with a top tier Kanye song - Ghost Town.

On 3/3/2021 at 12:47 PM, Blue Rose said:

9.210526316 10
 Ultra Light Beams -
9.227631579 9
 Blood On The Leaves -
9.244736842 8
Lost In The World -
9.255263158 7
All Of The Lights -
9.378947368 4
 Flashing Lights -
9.463157895 2 Power -
9.557894737 1 Runaway -

17 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

So you know how we'll split this? A Kanye West ESSENTIALS rate - EVERYTHING BUT THE SINGLES.

You can start that if you want.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.