Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

• ATRL Moderator

This isn't quite rate culture, but I'm launching ATRL March Madness this weekend. I'm leaning toward this year's theme being around inductees to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, probably the most legendary act to be inducted. But I welcome your ideas!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/11/2021 at 12:21 PM, supaspaz said:

This isn't quite rate culture, but I'm launching ATRL March Madness this weekend. I'm leaning toward this year's theme being around inductees to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, probably the most legendary act to be inducted. But I welcome your ideas!

Oooh i like the sound of this!

On 3/11/2021 at 8:57 AM, UnanimousBB16 said:

Has there been a rankdown done for The Supremes singles? I know there was one done for Diana a few years ago, and it would be fitting, with Mary's passing.

I would love this too!

Id like to host a rate for a new album. What would u guys be interested in rating?

My thoughts are Spaceman by Nick Jonas or Madison Beers new album.  

Any thoughts?

@Ace Reject May I get permission to host a rate?

Why doesn't anyone respond to this thread?

• ATRL Moderator
On 3/16/2021 at 9:16 PM, Insanity said:

Id like to host a rate for a new album. What would u guys be interested in rating?

My thoughts are Spaceman by Nick Jonas or Madison Beers new album.  

Any thoughts?

I respond to this thread sis!

We don’t do 1 album rates - there would have to be a series of albums you could pair Nick or Madison with - there has to be a theme.

also not in the habit of rating albums that were just released. Let the record sit for a month or two!

@Ace Reject I asked for approval and no one replied and I just spent 45 mins making that post  :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
On 3/14/2021 at 2:16 PM, Madame X said:

wheres the next uog @Ace Reject

I might ... be switching things up!

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Insanity said:

@Ace Reject I asked for approval and no one replied and I just spent 45 mins making that post  :deadbanana4:

Read the post above babe. I think you’re looking for more of a “survivor,” which would be in Games. You don’t need permission to start a survivor in that forum!

3 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

I respond to this thread sis!

We don’t do 1 album rates - there would have to be a series of albums you could pair Nick or Madison with - there has to be a theme.

also not in the habit of rating albums that were just released. Let the record sit for a month or two!

Sorry on GGD and other forums we were allowed 2 do rates for 1 album and didnt need permission. I apologize for my ignorance. Could I do like 2-3 male pop acts together or a discog rate then?

Edited by Insanity

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Insanity said:

Sorry on GGD and other forums we were allowed 2 do rates for 1 album and didnt need permission. I apologize for my ignorance. Could I do like 2-3 male pop acts together?

Who would you be choosing? What’s the theme? Again, the NJ album is too new to rate.

Just now, Ace Reject said:

Who would you be choosing? What’s the theme? Again, the NJ album is too new to rate.

Ok let me think on it

Zayn, Nick &... Harry? Has Harry's album been in a rate? 

3 hours ago, Wicked said:

It's in my rate at the moment!

7 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

I was thinking 2020 Pop Boys Album Rate (After Hours, Wonder, Kid Krow etc)

Edited by Insanity

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Wicked said:

5 hours ago, Insanity said:

I was thinking 2020 Pop Boys Album Rate (After Hours, Wonder, Kid Krow etc)

Yeah,

Harry Styles and The Weeknd are not in any sort of dialogue with Nick Jonas lol.

But. BUT.

Shawn Mendes/Zayn/Nick Jonas and either of Justin's 2020 or 2021 releases would make a great parallel to @touya kinomoto's excellent year end rate. Call it OH Shit - At Least He Tried: Boys in Pop.

• ATRL Moderator
On 3/14/2021 at 2:16 PM, Madame X said:

wheres the next uog @Ace Reject

I've got unfinished business - right @supaspaz?

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

Yeah,

Harry Styles and The Weeknd are not in any sort of dialogue with Nick Jonas lol.

But. BUT.

Shawn Mendes/Zayn/Nick Jonas and either of Justin's 2020 or 2021 releases would make a great parallel to @touya kinomoto's excellent year end rate. Call it OH **** - At Least He Tried: Boys in Pop.

I can do that!

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I can do that!

Beware - turnout won't be large. Men tend to do well in rates only when they're critically acclaimed and/or legendary. Wish ya luck!

11 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Beware - turnout won't be large. Men tend to do well in rates only when they're critically acclaimed and/or legendary. Wish ya luck!

I dont mind lol. What's a small turnout here?

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I dont mind lol. What's a small turnout here?

5-10 voters. 

21 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

5-10 voters. 

Alright 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.