Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

How is Ellie Goulding that high? 

 

I thought she was over

I think it's interesting how "Sunflower" performed on radio.

 

I really thought it had the potential to at least be a top 3 radio hit. I mean it works well for pop radio and definitely rhythmic. It's not like the song doesn't fit in.... I'm shocked it only got to #7.

Especially since it's such a big hit on streaming and sales. 

 

Z100 aborted it very quickly, too, which is weird. They haven't played the song on their station in weeks. 

1 hour ago, doonerr said:

How is Ellie Goulding that high? 

 

I thought she was over

i think it's because of Swae Lee and Diplo???

 

idc tho, i love the song even tho it's a flop everywhere outside of US Radio 

Shallow ended up #12 on Nielsen just like its Mediabase rank :weeps: 
Next week, I guess.

will ari top overall radio? :jonny6:

 

3 hours ago, Blade said:

Shallow ended up #12 on Nielsen just like its Mediabase rank :weeps: 
Next week, I guess.

hopefully it serves longevity on (h)ac since it's getting traction on pop :duca:

While on the Airplay/All Access topic, does anyone anyone have the All Access "quick glance" and other emails sent out today? If so, please let me know. Yes, my signature says otherwise, but I still have not figured out how to fix what I wrote. :mad:

On 3/25/2019 at 1:56 AM, Recordyear said:

But MB's chart does not solely base on spins. It uses a point system which factors some of audience as well. So Millionaire actually misses #1 on MB (its chart ends on Saturday).

And Millionaire is #25 on Country Streaming, which isn't bad for a song that is older than Beautiful Crazy for almost a half year, and minimal playlist exposure throughout the chart run.

I think MB factors in the size of each station spinning the song. Millionaire is still gaining, and (not surprisingly for a final push of a very old song) is the GG on BB.  I think Combs will get a 6th week at #1, because labels can only do so much when competing against a juggernaut like this.  Ask Sam Hunt and Cam what it was like getting stuck under Thomas Rhett's 6-week #1 "Die A Happy Man."  As for Cam, her label did get her the boost to get to #1 for a week on MB before Rhett took over.  I think "Break Up In A Small Town" got stuck at #2 on both MB and BB, because Rhett "only" got 4 #1 wks on MB.

POP

1. 7 Rings : 17.948 (+26) | 97.224 (-0.106)

2. Without Me : 16.649 (-30) | 87.988 (-0.407)

3. Eastside : 14.335 (-92) | 75.699 (-0.077)

4. Close To Me : 14.215 (+113) | 64.714 (+0.506) 

5. Better : 12.801 (+97) | 58.569 (+0.277) 

6. Sweet But Psycho : 11.510 (+74) | 54.685 (+0.396) 

7. Dancing With A Stranger : 11.070 (+152) | 56.156 (+0.803) 

8 (+1) Sunflower : 10.629 (-53) | 55.422 (-0.067) 

9 (-1) High Hopes : 10.620 (-108) | 61.080 (-0.394) 

10. thank u, next : 10.415 (-143) | 58.537 (-0.954)

 

11. Wow : 10.110 (+89) | 46.375 (+0.496) 

12. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored : 9.847 (+60) | 57.183 (+0.808) 

13. Sucker : 9.314 (+249) | 48.229 (+1.436) 

14. Be Alright : 8.167 (+79) | 35.767 (+0.198)

15. Please Me : 7.987 (+30) | 35.692 (+0.103) 

16. Who Do You Love : 7.036 (+112) | 30.886 (+0.374) 

17. Undrunk : 6.849 (+35) | 28.907 (+0.151)

18. I've Been Waiting : 6.365 (+81) | 25.879 (+0.606)

19. You Say : 4.326 (+17) | 18.392 (+0.199) 

20. Bad Liar : 3.738 (+12) | 12.227 (+0.059) 

 

21. Last Hurrah : 3.502 (+47) | 13.592 (+0.222)

22 (+1) Shallow : 3.351 (+157) | 26.700 (+0.693)

23 (-1) 365 : 3.270 (-2) | 10.000 (-0.019)

24. Here With Me : 3.251 (+180) | 13.058 (+0.687) 

25. Don't Call Me Up : 3.058 (+100) | 14.742 (+0.668)

26. Low Key : 2.842 (+71) | 9.968 (+0.299)

27. Hey Look Ma, I Made It : 2.330 (+82) | 8.892 (+0.165)

28 (+2) Out Of Love : 1.989 (+47) | 6.016 (+0.168) 

29. MIA : 1.935 (-59) | 18.456 (-0.834) 

30 (-2) Hurts Like Hell : 1.935 (-99) | 4.292 (-0.242)

 

31. When the Party's Over : 1.707 (+33) | 4.888 (+0.145) 

32. Shotgun : 1.616 (-18) | 4.508 (-0.045)

33. I Can't Get Enough : 1.596 (+31) | 5.732 (-0.008)

34 (+1) Talk : 1.570 (+54) | 7.18 (+0.158)

35 (-1) Woke Up Late : 1.514 (-6) | 3.085 (-0.022)

36 (+1) I'm so tired... : 1.478 (+69) | 4.309 (+0.232)

37 (-1) Damn : 1.346 (-74) | 3.731 (-0.183)

38 (+1) Comethru : 1.049 (+30) | 1.544 (+0.055)

39 (-1) Sue Me : 1.032 (-148) | 2.849 (-0.314)

40. Wait For You : 1.008 (+33) | 1.905 (+0.077) 

 

41. All My Friends : 990 (+28) | 1.892 (+0.052)

42. Hard Place : 899 (+2) | 4.938 (-0.008)

43. Walk Me Home : 815 (+26) | 2.332 (+0.091) 

44 (+1) So Close : 721 (+11) | 1.752 (+0.009)

45 (-1) What A Time : 719 (+3) | 0.894 (+0.005)

46 (+1) La La Land : 656 (+69) | 1.554 (+0.049)

47 (-1) Bones : 622 (+33) | 0.974 (+0.069) 

48. Money : 572 (-6) | 1.985 (-0.120)

49. Going Bad : 529 (+28) | 2.817 (+0.137) 

50. Let Me Down Slowly : 415 (-19) | 0.851 (-0.007)

43 minutes ago, One Nation said:

7 Rings positive spins :clap3:

Sweet But Psycho cruising :clap3:

Shallow running for Top 10 on radio today or tomorrow :clap3:

The fact that Shallow has so much room to grow on POP but is already about to make it into the top 10 overall :jonny:

 

i thought radio would would stop playing Shallow a week after the Oscars 

5 minutes ago, Gagamon said:

The fact that Shallow has so much room to grow on POP but is already about to make it into the top 10 overall :jonny:

 

i thought radio would would stop playing Shallow a week after the Oscars 

HAC is still growing, AC stead, pop still has a ton of room to grow. As long as HAC doesn't randomly drop it and it keeps growing at pop it can definitely reach 100M AI :clap3:

23 hours ago, ARTPØP said:

I think it's interesting how "Sunflower" performed on radio.

 

I really thought it had the potential to at least be a top 3 radio hit. I mean it works well for pop radio and definitely rhythmic. It's not like the song doesn't fit in.... I'm shocked it only got to #7.

Especially since it's such a big hit on streaming and sales. 

 

Z100 aborted it very quickly, too, which is weird. They haven't played the song on their station in weeks. 

yeah it's odd. Maybe cause first Better Now and then Wow was competing for airplay?

but it's still #1 on US spotify so idk why they're already dropping it, usually radio drops songs way after streaming does

4 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Dancing With A Stranger : 11.070 (+152) | 56.156 (+0.803) 

:clap3:

POP

1. 7 Rings : 17.954 (+6) | 96.913 (-0.311)

2. Without Me : 16.568 (-81) | 87.502 (-0.486)

3 (+1) Close To Me : 14.283 (+68) | 64.916 (+0.202) 

4 (-1) Eastside : 14.272 (-63) | 75.594 (-0.105)

5. Better : 12.850 (+49) | 58.960 (+0.391) 

6. Sweet But Psycho : 11.601 (+91) | 55.108 (+0.423) 

7. Dancing With A Stranger : 11.214 (+144) | 56.713 (+0.557)

8. Sunflower : 10.551 (-78) | 54.983 (-0.439) 

9. High Hopes : 10.535 (-85) | 60.867 (-0.213) 

10 (+1) Wow : 10.236 (+126) | 46.994 (+0.619) 

 

11 (-1) thank u, next : 10.232 (-183) | 57.452 (-1.085)

12. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored : 9.974 (+127) | 57.908 (+0.725) 

13. Sucker : 9.548 (+234) | 49.608 (+1.379) 

14. Be Alright : 8.194 (+27) | 36.149 (+0.382) 

15. Please Me : 7.983 (-4) | 35.700 (+0.008) 

16. Who Do You Love : 7.049 (+13) | 31.319 (+0.433)

17. Undrunk : 6.866 (+17) | 29.085 (+0.178) 

18. I've Been Waiting : 6.444 (+79) | 26.208 (+0.329) 

19. You Say : 4.362 (+36) | 18.720 (+0.328)

20. Bad Liar : 3.726 (-12) | 12.149 (-0.078)

 

21. Last Hurrah : 3.562 (+60) | 13.835 (+0.243) 

22. Shallow : 3.468 (+117) | 27.024 (+0.324) 

23 (+1) Here With Me : 3.443 (+192) | 13.992 (+0.934)  

24 (-1) 365 : 3.269 (-1) | 9.980 (-0.020)

25. Don't Call Me Up : 3.139 (+81) | 15.312 (+0.570)

26. Low Key : 2.902 (+60) | 10.431 (+0.463) 

27. Hey Look Ma, I Made It : 2.373 (+43) | 8.940 (+0.048) 

28. Out Of Love : 1.984 (-5) | 6.040 (+0.024) 

29. MIA : 1.882 (-53) | 17.777 (-0.679) 

30. Hurts Like Hell : 1.793 (-142) | 4.061 (-0.231)

 

31. When the Party's Over : 1.736 (+29) | 5.152 (+0.264) 

32 (+1) I Can't Get Enough : 1.645 (+49) | 5.871 (+0.139) 

33 (+1) Talk : 1.618 (+48) | 7.273 (+0.093)

34 (-2) Shotgun : 1.601 (-15) | 4.397 (-0.111)

35 (+1) I'm so tired... : 1.530 (+52) | 4.493 (+0.184)

36 (-1) Woke Up Late : 1.521 (+7) | 3.093 (+0.008)

37. Damn : 1.261 (-85) | 3.591 (-0.140)

38. Comethru : 1.061 (+12) | 1.547 (+0.003)

39 (+1) Wait For You : 1.019 (+11) | 1.952 (+0.047) 

40 (+1) All My Friends : 1.010 (+20) | 1.896 (+0.004)

 

41 (-2) Sue Me : 909 (-123) | 2.55 (-0.299)

42. Hard Place : 901 (+2) | 4.861 (-0.077)

43. Walk Me Home : 829 (+14) | 2.392 (+0.060) 

44. So Close : 737 (+16) | 1.887 (+0.135)

45. What A Time : 732 (+13) | 0.951 (+0.057)

46. La La Land : 731 (+75) | 1.732 (+0.178)

47. Bones : 634 (+12) | 1.001 (+0.027) 

48. Money : 557 (-15) | 1.853 (-0.132)

49. Going Bad : 548 (+19) | 2.94 (+0.123) 

50 (NE) Chlorine : 430 (?) | 0.743 (?)

POP:
4 3 ELLIE GOULDING X DIPLO Close To Me f/Swae Lee 14283 13562 721 64.916

+68 Spins
-83 Bullet
+0.202 Audience

HOT AC:
6 6 ELLIE GOULDING X DIPLO Close To Me f/Swae Lee 4896 4608 288 28.731

+60 Spins
+24 Bullet
+0.617 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
48 49 ELLIE GOULDING X DIPLO Close To Me f/Swae Lee 323 308 15 0.863

+8 Spins
+3 Bullet
+0.017 Audience

9 hours ago, Starkboy said:

7. Dancing With A Stranger : 11.214 (+144) | 56.713 (+0.557)

 YASS

2 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

So close to #1, Ellie :clap3: checks can do it

Fixed but still a bop tho 

Edited by Yog

Another massive electricity blackout here in Venezuela. I have no electricity for 2 days in a row at my place, so I just moved out to an aunt's (at least she has had some hours with electricity and it's better than nothing). When I come back to my place, I'll update. Sorry guys, hope to be back soon. :frown:

53 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Another massive electricity blackout here in Venezuela. I have no electricity for 2 days in a row at my place, so I just moved out to an aunt's (at least she has had some hours with electricity and it's better than nothing). When I come back to my place, I'll update. Sorry guys, hope to be back soon. :frown:

We love you!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.