Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

POP

1. Girls Like You: 19.330 (+48) | 104.689 (+0.472) 

2. Better Now: 15.241 (+283) | 78.002 (+1.553)  

3. FRIENDS: 13.852 (-300) | 64.100 (-1.936)

4 (+1) I Like It: 13.400 (+69) | 67.591 (+0.788)

5 (-1) Delicate : 13.143 (-259) | 62.886 (-0.678) 

6 (+1) Love Lies: 12.321 (+236) | 63.634 (+0.779) 

7 (-1) No Tears Left To Cry: 12.152 (-116) | 66.459 (-0.228)

8. Psycho : 11.237 (-168) | 66.844 (-0.738)

9. Back To You: 10.944 (+41) | 52.299 (+0.153) 

10. One Kiss: 10.806 (-34) | 51.258 (-0.087)

 

11. Youngblood: 8.988 (+123) | 39.612 (+0.650) 

12. In My Feelings : 8.684 (+313) | 44.722 (+2.119)

13. Growing Pains: 6.806 (+33) | 26.160 (+0.225) 

14 (+2) No Brainer : 5.617 (+360) | 29.276 (+1.364)

15. Remind Me To Forget : 5.311 (+39) | 24.750 (+0.343) 

16 (-2) In My Blood: 5.304 (-111) | 29.320 (-0.214) 

17. Don't Go Breaking My Heart : 4.972 (-24) | 18.852 (-0.079)

18. I'm A Mess : 4.175 (+34) | 13.989 (+0.135)

19. God is a woman : 4.079 (+151) | 18.780 (+0.383) 

20. Nice For What: 3.642 (-162) | 19.846 (-0.628)

 

21. Bed : 3.489 (-31) | 11.614 (-0.002)

25. Let You Be Right : 2.673 (-2) | 7.765 (-0.065)

26. Dinero : 2.660 (+8) | 7.696 (+0.116)

27. Jackie Chan : 2.531 (+13) | 10.070 (+0.068)

28 (+1) Side Effects : 2.482 (+196) | 9.879 (+0.497) 

29 (-1) Lucid Dreams : 2.358 (+55) | 7.323 (+0.204)

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 hours ago, theweekend said:

Queen Naija already looking to do the same cross over hit Ella Mai's Boo'd Up got. Early and strong traction on Urban, then going up on both Rhythmic and Urban AC.

 

URBAN

9= QUEEN NAIJA Medicine 3228 +19 191 -26 16.815 -0.013

 

RHYTHMIC

39 +4 QUEEN NAIJA Medicine 535 +46 184 +45 3.184 +0.194 (7 days charting inside top 50)

 

URBAN AC

43 -- QUEEN NAIJA Medicine 57 -- 31 -- 0.252 -- (Debuted today on top 50)

 

Keep an eye on her.

https://news.iheart.com/featured/iheartradio-on-the-verge/content/2018-07-09-queen-naija-iheartradio-on-the-verge-artist/

POP

1. Girls Like You: 19.378 (+48) | 104.909 (+0.220) 

2. Better Now: 15.445 (+204) | 79.532 (+1.530)  

3 (+1) I Like It: 13.548 (+148) | 68.745 (+1.154) 

4 (-1) FRIENDS: 13.500 (-352) | 62.082 (-2.018)

5. Delicate : 12.833 (-310) | 61.911 (-0.975) 

6. Love Lies: 12.577 (+256) | 64.628 (+0.994)

7. No Tears Left To Cry: 12.089 (-63) | 66.147 (-0.312)

8. Psycho : 11.041 (-196) | 63.802 (-1.557)

9. Back To You: 11.036 (+92) | 52.858 (+0.559) 

10. One Kiss: 10.742 (-64) | 50.424 (-0.834) 

 

11. Youngblood: 9.057 (+69) | 40.247 (+0.635) 

12. In My Feelings : 9.028 (+344) | 47.148 (+2.426)

13. Growing Pains: 6.824 (+18) | 26.433 (+0.273)

14. No Brainer : 5.929 (+312) | 30.467 (+1.191)

15. Remind Me To Forget : 5.350 (+39) | 24.962 (+0.212) 

16. In My Blood: 5.234 (-70) | 29.014 (-0.306) 

17. Don't Go Breaking My Heart : 4.981 (+9) | 19.134 (+0.282) 

18. I'm A Mess : 4.167 (-8) | 14.143 (+0.154) 

19. God is a woman : 4.132 (+53) | 18.941 (+0.161) 

20. Nice For What: 3.508 (-134) | 19.167 (-0.679) 

 

21. Bed : 3.483 (-6) | 11.604 (-0.010)

25. Let You Be Right : 2.676 (+3) | 7.678 (-0.087)

26 (+2) Side Effects : 2.668 (+184) | 10.584 (+0.705) 

27 (-1) Dinero : 2.623 (-37) | 7.620 (-0.076)

28 (-1) Jackie Chan : 2.540 (+9) | 10.087 (+0.017)

29. Lucid Dreams : 2.414 (+56) | 7.530 (+0.207)

 

Girls Like You

Pop: +0.220 aud

HAC: +0.397 aud

AC: +0.145 aud 

 

I Like It

Pop: +1.154 aud

Rhythmic: -0.083 aud

Urban: -0.160 aud

 

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Pop: +0.282 aud

HAC: +0.129 aud

AC: +0.120 aud

Edited by Hurem

I Like It still going. I thought it would’ve already peaked on Pop, but I still believe it has a chance to reach the top there. It would be an amazing accomplishment since Fancy (?)!!!!

 

To think how pop radio became smaller these last years GLY is such a huge smash and it’s struggling to reach 105M and there was awhile since a song peaked above 100M.

I Like It ain't going #1 on Pop while Better Now exists.

Edited by One Nation

3 minutes ago, theweekend said:

Now we know she’s kind of industry plant although she seems to have big hype behind her.

Isn't all Internet stars? (including Shawn Mendes, Kane Brown, Troye Sivan..)

Edited by Recordyear

3 minutes ago, One Nation said:

I Like It ain't going #1 on Pop while Better Now exists.

Hard to do. But ILI is still going up slower than BN so the latter is going to peak first than the first, may Cardi have a chance there if LL won’t overtake her before.

 

2 minutes ago, Recordyear said:

Isn't all Internet stars? (including Shawn Mendes, Kane Brown, or even Justin Bieber to an extent)

I’ve heard she’s youtuber. May it be.

6. Love Lies: 12.577 (+256) | 64.628 (+0.994)

an R&B song smashing on Pop :cries:

9 hours ago, Sinister said:

6. Love Lies: 12.577 (+256) | 64.628 (+0.994)

an R&B song smashing on Pop :cries:

If it tops pop radio it would be the first time that a dark skin black female (Normani) ever hits the summit right? 

52 minutes ago, xH4RMONYx said:

If it tops pop radio it would be the first time that a dark skin black female (Normani) ever hits the summit right? 

I mean what do you define as dark skin, off the top of my head the Black women who have gone #1: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Whitney, Janet, Nicki, and Mariah. I know there's more I'm not remembering too.

Edited by Headlock

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

I mean what do you define as dark skin, off the top of my head the black women who have gone #1: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Whitney, Janet, Nicki, and Mariah. I know there's more I'm not remembering too.

Well Janet and Whitney are the darker complexion out of all those you listed. But I would say Normani is a bit darker. Her doing well is a very good look cause that's not many people that look like her getting that success and support

 

 

Just now, Sinister said:

Well Janet and Whitney are the darker complexion out of all those you listed. But I would say Normani is a bit darker. Her doing well is a very good look cause that's not many people that look like her getting that success and support

 

 

Oh for sure, it would be amazing if she went #1, I just didn't really know what the bar was defined as.

4 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I mean what do you define as dark skin, off the top of my head the Black women who have gone #1: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Whitney, Janet, Nicki, and Mariah. I know there's more I'm not remembering too.

Only Whitney would be considered dark skinned but u don’t realize how big of an accomplishment it is that a black girl that looks like Mani is slaying radio.

Just now, xH4RMONYx said:

Only Whitney would be considered dark skinned but u don’t realize how big of an accomplishment it is that a black girl that looks like Mani is slaying radio.

I never said that? See my post above.

1. (=) MAROON 5 - Girls Like You f/Cardi B (163.452) (+0.737)
2. (=) CARDI B/BAD BUNNY/J BALVIN - I Like It (153.637) (+0.863) 
3. (=) DRAKE - In My Feelings (127.616) (+2.604) 
4. (=) TAYLOR SWIFT - Delicate (118.168) (-1.173)
5. (=) POST MALONE - Better Now (112.629) (+1.742)
6. (=) ARIANA GRANDE - No Tears Left to Cry (103.787) (+0.258) ***
7. (=) ZEDD/MAREN MORRIS/GREY - The Middle (91.112) (-1.121) 
8. (=) ELLA MAI - Boo'd Up (85.013) (+0.063) 
9. (=) KHALID X NORMANI - Love Lies (84.724) (+0.555) 
10. (=) POST MALONE - Psycho f/Ty Dolla $ign (82.066) (-1.920)
11. (=) MARSHMELLO/ANNE-MARIE - Friends (81.497) (-2.256) 
12. (=) DRAKE - Nice for What (77.260) (-1.352) 
13. (=) BEBE REXHA - Meant to Be f/Florida Georgia Line (71.034) (-0.250) 
14. (+1) BAZZI - Mine (69.774) (-0.631)
15. (-1) SHAWN MENDES - In My Blood (68.248) (-2.176) ***
16. (=) CAMILA CABELLO - Never Be the Same (68.091) (+0.341)
17. (=) ED SHEERAN - Perfect (66.517) (-0.504)
18. (=) LAUV - I Like Me Better (64.171) (-0.862)
19. (=) CALVIN HARRIS & DUA LIPA - One Kiss (62.881) (+0.676)
20. (=) SELENA GOMEZ - Back To You (60.485) (-0.587)

Others:
24. (+3) DJ KHALED/BIEBER/CHANCE/QUAVO - No Brainer (51.735) (+2.699)

Ciara and Missy Elliott went #1 on Pop too with 1, 2 Step, I knew I was missing Missy I just didn't know what song lol.

POP

1. Girls Like You: 19.393 (+15) | 104.927 (+0.018) 

2. Better Now: 15.658 (+213) | 80.855 (+1.323)  

3. I Like It: 13.740 (+192) | 70.370 (+1.625) 

4. FRIENDS: 13.056 (-444) | 59.802 (-2.280)

5 (+1) Love Lies: 12.833 (+256) | 65.878 (+1.250)

6 (-1) Delicate : 12.459 (-374) | 60.586 (-1.325) 

7. No Tears Left To Cry: 11.980 (-109) | 66.074 (-0.073)

8 (+1) Back To You: 11.119 (+83) | 53.149 (+0.291) 

9 (-1) Psycho : 10.950 (-91) | 63.112 (-0.690)

10. One Kiss: 10.797 (+55) | 50.119 (-0.305) 

 

11 (+1) In My Feelings : 9.326 (+298) | 49.147 (+1.999)

12 (-1) Youngblood: 9.231 (+174) | 41.109 (+0.862)

13. Growing Pains: 6.877 (+53) | 26.576 (+0.143) 

14. No Brainer : 6.168 (+239) | 30.862 (+0.395) 

15. Remind Me To Forget : 5.382 (+32) | 25.288 (+0.326) 

16. In My Blood: 5.084 (-150) | 28.439 (-0.575) 

17. Don't Go Breaking My Heart : 4.997 (+16) | 19.318 (+0.184) 

18 (+1) God is a woman : 4.314 (+182) | 19.720 (+0.779)

19 (-1) I'm A Mess : 4.220 (+53) | 14.338 (+0.195) 

 

23 (-2) Bed : 3.443 (-40) | 11.497 (-0.107)

25 (+1) Side Effects : 2.793 (+115) | 11.035 (+0.451) 

26 (-1) Let You Be Right : 2.668 (-8) | 7.609 (-0.069)

27. Dinero : 2.640 (+17) | 7.540 (-0.080)

28. Jackie Chan : 2.583 (+43) | 10.394 (+0.307)

29. Lucid Dreams : 2.501 (+87) | 7.749 (+0.219)

30 (+1) The Way I Am : 2.220 (+52) | 10.525 (+0.350) 

Girls Like You

Pop: +0.018 aud

HAC: +0.348 aud

AC: +0.190 aud

 

I Like It

Pop: +1.625 aud

Urban: -0.401 aud

Rhythmic: -0.164 aud

 

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Pop: +0.184 aud

HAC: +0.260 aud

AC: +0.106 aud

I hope Girls Like You will finally start to fall soon on POP so Better Now can go #1 on pop radio :duca: I wonder if BN can reach 100M audience :jonny4:

 
They're coming :duca:
URBAN AC (Published)

309 48 EN VOGUE Reach 4 Me 57 4 53 0.248

#48

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.