Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, bjnono001 said:

The last two songs to hit #1 on Pop, Mine and No Tears Left To Cry, did the exact same thing though.

oops

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Does radio play "Girls Like You" (feat. Cardi B) on all formats or only on Pop? It's top 10 on HAC, and I have a guess it could be their solo album version. E.T. (Album Version) on HAC teas.

POP

1. Girls Like You: 17.809 (+290) | 94.819 (+1.408)

2. FRIENDS: 16.256 (+52) | 77.130 (+0.373)

3. Delicate : 15.690 (-209) | 74.037 (-1.584)

4. No Tears Left To Cry: 13.766 (-315) | 73.788 (-1.560)

5. Psycho : 12.674 (-221) | 70.187 (-0.088) 

6. Mine: 12.379 (-253) | 58.242 (-0.812)

7. Better Now: 12.220 (+337) | 63.695 (+1.314)

8. I Like It: 11.727 (+121) | 57.795 (+1.099)

9. One Kiss: 10.260 (+65) | 51.396 (-0.358)

10. Love Lies: 10.243 (+194) | 54.376 (+1.066)

 

11. Back To You: 10.118 (+74) | 48.201 (+0.388)

12. I Like Me Better: 8.451 (-207) | 42.714 (-1.206) 

13. Youngblood: 7.601 (+159) | 32.350 (+0.822) 

14. In My Blood: 6.687 (-200) | 36.209 (-1.062) 

15. Growing Pains: 6.462 (-11) | 25.166 (-0.095)

16. Nice For What: 5.753 (-288) | 25.800 (-1.125)

17. In My Feelings : 5.670 (+380) | 29.228 (+1.835)

18. Don't Go Breaking My Heart : 4.835 (-18) | 19.708 (-0.492)

19. Remind Me To Forget : 4.655 (+79) | 22.009 (+0.203)

20. I'm A Mess : 3.546 (+99) | 11.709 (+0.583)

 

21. Bed : 3.399 (+4) | 12.779 (-0.183)

25. Dinero : 2.698 (-7) | 7.685 (+0.033)

26. Let You Be Right : 2.658 (-29) | 8.341 (-0.160)

27. God is a woman : 2.447 (+302) | 12.489 (+1.394)

30. Jackie Chan : 2.021 (+48) | 7.746 (+0.047)

 

 

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

POP

1. Girls Like You: 17.809 (+290) | 94.819 (+1.408)

2. FRIENDS: 16.256 (+52) | 77.130 (+0.373)

3. Delicate : 15.690 (-209) | 74.037 (-1.584)

4. No Tears Left To Cry: 13.766 (-315) | 73.788 (-1.560)

5. Psycho : 12.674 (-221) | 70.187 (-0.088) 

6. Mine: 12.379 (-253) | 58.242 (-0.812)

7. Better Now: 12.220 (+337) | 63.695 (+1.314)

8. I Like It: 11.727 (+121) | 57.795 (+1.099)

9. One Kiss: 10.260 (+65) | 51.396 (-0.358)

10. Love Lies: 10.243 (+194) | 54.376 (+1.066)

 

11. Back To You: 10.118 (+74) | 48.201 (+0.388)

12. I Like Me Better: 8.451 (-207) | 42.714 (-1.206) 

13. Youngblood: 7.601 (+159) | 32.350 (+0.822) 

14. In My Blood: 6.687 (-200) | 36.209 (-1.062) 

15. Growing Pains: 6.462 (-11) | 25.166 (-0.095)

16. Nice For What: 5.753 (-288) | 25.800 (-1.125)

17. In My Feelings : 5.670 (+380) | 29.228 (+1.835)

16. Nice For What: 6.041 (-337) | 26.925 (-1.398)

17. In My Feelings : 5.290 (+341) | 27.393 (+1.309)

18. Don't Go Breaking My Heart : 4.835 (-18) | 19.708 (-0.492)

19. Remind Me To Forget : 4.655 (+79) | 22.009 (+0.203)

20. I'm A Mess : 3.546 (+99) | 11.709 (+0.583)

 

21. Bed : 3.399 (+4) | 12.779 (-0.183)

25. Dinero : 2.698 (-7) | 7.685 (+0.033)

26. Let You Be Right : 2.658 (-29) | 8.341 (-0.160)

27. God is a woman : 2.447 (+302) | 12.489 (+1.394)

30. Jackie Chan : 2.021 (+48) | 7.746 (+0.047)

 

 

Wtf with two versions of IMF :confused:

On 7/28/2018 at 7:15 AM, Starkboy said:

POP

32. Lucid Dreams : 1.741 (+48)

34. Solo : 1.663 (+33)  

35. Boo'd Up : 1.609 (+28)

36 (+1) The Way I Am : 1.491 (+146)

39. Eastside : 1.220 (+108)

43 (NE) No Brainer 898 (+898) | 7.873 (+7.873)

47 (+2) Natural : 613 (+69) 

No Brainer :duca:

 

26 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

Wtf with two versions of IMF :confused:

16 and 17 are just repeated on that list

The repeated numbers ar the ones from yesterday

Girls Like You

Pop: +1.408

HAC: +0.090

AC: +0.021

 

I Like It:

Pop: +1.099

Rhythmic: +0.129

Urban: -0.278 :biblio: 

 

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Girls Like You

Pop: +1.408

HAC: +0.090

AC: +0.021

 

I Like It:

Pop: +1.099

Rhythmic: +0.129

Urban: -0.278 :biblio: 

 

how do u check these radio updates?

AC 
7 6 TAYLOR SWIFT Delicate 1557 1272 285 11.400
+36 Spins
+10 Bullet
+0.907 Audience
 

New format to top?? :duca: 

2 hours ago, calvinharrisfan said:

Is One Kiss over on radio ?

yeah, I can't see it going further.

 

1 hour ago, Coklek92 said:

Wtf with two versions of IMF :confused:

my bad, just fixed it

 

 

POP

0    38     DJ KHALED/BIEBER/CHANCE/QUAVO    No Brainer   1364   0   1364    10.896

 

+466 Spins

+466 Bullet

+3.023 Audience

 

RHYTHMIC

0    42     DJ KHALED/BIEBER/CHANCE/QUAVO    No Brainer    508    0    508    3.296

 

 

POP

32. Lucid Dreams : 1.807 (+66)

34. Solo : 1.672 (+9)  

35. Boo'd Up : 1.663 (+54)

36. The Way I Am : 1.607 (+108)

39. Eastside : 1.320 (+100)

45 (+2) Natural : 699 (+86) 

49 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

yeah, I can't see it going further.

 

my bad, just fixed it

 

 

POP

0    38     DJ KHALED/BIEBER/CHANCE/QUAVO    No Brainer   1364   0   1364    10.896

 

+466 Spins

+466 Bullet

+3.023 Audience

 

RHYTHMIC

0    42     DJ KHALED/BIEBER/CHANCE/QUAVO    No Brainer    508    0    508    3.296

 

 

POP

32. Lucid Dreams : 1.807 (+66)

34. Solo : 1.672 (+9)  

35. Boo'd Up : 1.663 (+54)

36. The Way I Am : 1.607 (+108)

39. Eastside : 1.320 (+100)

45 (+2) Natural : 699 (+86) 

FEFE?

6 hours ago, bjnono001 said:

The last two songs to hit #1 on Pop, Mine and No Tears Left To Cry, did the exact same thing though.

 

2 different songs versus all of Taylor's singles. 

4 hours ago, calvinharrisfan said:

Is One Kiss over on radio ?

Removed from Z100 Power Rotation. Probably it’s going to struggle until next Saturday and maybe get back better updates, by the way it won’t peak much higher.

2 hours ago, FAN said:

I didn't realize how massive Girls Like You was on Pop :eek: 

well... its maroon 5. Im more surprised how cardi flourishes in that format especially rap-phobicHAC

1 hour ago, Enoch said:

well... its maroon 5. Im more surprised how cardi flourishes in that format especially rap-phobicHAC

Does anyone know if HAC plays the original instead though? I know back then they used to play a version of Payphone without Wiz Khalifa’s verse...

GLY is gonna be #1 on POP for so long :skull: 

I don't even think Better Now will beat it, though it's the only contender i can see right now. I think Youngblood is gonna do very well too but probably not #1

5 hours ago, H-I-M said:

 

2 different songs versus all of Taylor's singles. 

The drops of her previous Rep singles were more severe, the drops of Delicate are standard for Pop radio currently, which is why other songs were brought up. Just look at the charts yourself. Don't play dumb.

11 hours ago, Rated said:

Does radio play "Girls Like You" (feat. Cardi B) on all formats or only on Pop? It's top 10 on HAC, and I have a guess it could be their solo album version. E.T. (Album Version) on HAC teas.

 

4 hours ago, Enoch said:

well... its maroon 5. Im more surprised how cardi flourishes in that format especially rap-phobicHAC

 

3 hours ago, potent said:

Does anyone know if HAC plays the original instead though? I know back then they used to play a version of Payphone without Wiz Khalifa’s verse...

HAC plays the original version of Girls Like You without Cardi, at least my station does.

2 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

GLY is gonna be #1 on POP for so long :skull: 

I don't even think Better Now will beat it, though it's the only contender i can see right now. I think Youngblood is gonna do very well too but probably not #1

yeah, the new One More Night is here :rip:

Girls Like You

Pop: +1.168

HAC: +0.340

AC: +0.016

 

I Like It

Pop: +1.117

Urban: -0.358

Rhythmic: +0.195

 

Edited by Hurem

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.