RHYTHMIC:
12 12 ARIANA GRANDE No Tears Left To Cry 2356 2345 11 7.273

-26 Spins
-37 Bullet
-0.107 Audience

What happened :rip:

2 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

What happened :rip:

It's callouts aren't incredible [they are good] and there's a lot of big songs on the way up competing for airtime [I Like It and Girls Like You] as well as current songs that are doing better than it on callouts. It also doesn't help that she has a feature with Nicki that's starting to do quite well. Even if it somehow peaks at #5 on overall radio it's still done well. I highly doubt that is the case though. I think it'll definitely peak in the top 3 at least.

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

HAC needs to start giving some cute spins to I Like It.

I think it could peak in the 20s at best. HAC has started being more open to EDM and rhythmic/urban leaning songs but anything with rapping in it is still on the blacklist.

URBAN AC

40 41 CHANTE MOOREOne Love f/Lewis Sky 72 85 -13 0.071

+2 Spins

+12 Bullet

+0.001 Aud

SUNDAY MORNING 7/1 UPDATE:

CHR/Pop:
11 15 DUA LIPA IDGAF 6208 7910 -1702 27.704

−471 Spins
−534 Bullet
−2.457 Audience

60 39 BEBE REXHA I'm A Mess 908 258 650 2.483
+ 150 spins
+ 121 bullet
+ 0.518 audience

Warner Bros. is focusing on Bebe at the moment I guess.

:gaycat1:

I_m_A_Mess.png?1530228858

Edited by Mediabase

CHUN - LI has one of the biggest negative bullets I have ever seen on Urban radio. It is literally in free fall!

12 22  NICKI MINAJ   Chun-Li   1743 2899  -1156  10.505

Image result for minaj running gif

Okay not to join the whole "pop radio hates Drake" thing, but why isnt Nice for What performing better? Callout scores aren't great but they're decent, sound is a lot more pop-friendly than God's Plan, and the song is a proven hit. Should be performing better than NTLTC for example, which has been on the chart for an equal amount of weeks, and even One Kiss which has terrible callout scores is above it...

6 minutes ago, potent said:

Okay not to join the whole "pop radio hates Drake" thing, but why isnt Nice for What performing better? Callout scores aren't great but they're decent, sound is a lot more pop-friendly than God's Plan, and the song is a proven hit. Should be performing better than NTLTC for example, which has been on the chart for an equal amount of weeks, and even One Kiss which has terrible callout scores is above it...

I feel like a lot of pop radio stations are hesitant to play Nice For What because the radio edit of the song is a little bit awkward. The first time I heard the song on the radio, the editing really took away from the flow of the song. Luckily, the song didn't need excessive radio airplay to be a hit. 

On 01/07/2018 at 3:59 AM, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Well that’s the problem. People can act any kind of way and drag when things are bad... why aren’t the stans allowed to reverse it when things are looking up? It’s transparent both ways, sure but hey. Don’t batter the fans who can get a laugh in now :soda:  Like are you gonna come at @Mediabase when he inevitably appears again the second Delicate peaks and starts to decline? Because it’s gonna happen lol. It’s a script at this point.

It’s just kind of sad you people don’t say anything towards the months of blatant trolling and all this thread was Mediabase and @DELE2125 trashing Taylor. But now her fans can be happy / peaceful for once and wanna speak up... a mess.

You made some good points.

1 hour ago, Mediabase said:

CHUN - LI has one of the biggest negative bullets I have ever seen on Urban radio. It is literally in free fall!

12 22  NICKI MINAJ   Chun-Li   1743 2899  -1156  10.505

Image result for minaj running gif

Thanks for the info. It was bigger on Rhythmic stations. Do you know if is it a record?

What a generous queen

Guess which song is still at No1 on Z100. :rip:

New Rules. :rip: 

36473985_10155795212243282_5902986872480

Let Me Go and Never Be The Same back in power rotation.

Delicate still in power.

No Tears Left To Cry and The Middle out of power.

Edited by Mediabase

1 hour ago, Mediabase said:

Guess which song is still at No1 on Z100. :rip:

New Rules. :rip: 

36473985_10155795212243282_5902986872480

Let Me Go and Never Be The Same back in power rotation.

Delicate still in power.

No Tears Left To Cry and The Middle out of power.

Not only one song in top 5 being released in 2018. :rip: 

15 hours ago, potent said:

God's Plan is way more pop-friendly than NFW

David Guetta and Ariana are bigger pop radio names and are way more pop, so it makes sense why they would get more spins (especially NTLTC)

8 minutes ago, Sinister said:

God's Plan is way more pop-friendly than NFW

David Guetta and Ariana are bigger pop radio names and are way more pop, so it makes sense why they would get more spins (especially NTLTC)

mess

outside of Rihanna, these are the Drake songs that have gone top 10 on Pop

Best I Ever Had

Find Your Love

Hold On, We're Going Home

Hotline Bling

One Dance

so it's no surprise God's Plan performed better than Nice For What...they like singing Drake over rapping Drake!!!

YEAR TO DATE - Z100

The most played songs this year so far on Z100.

36514929_10155795522188282_2020812869028806656_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=8015031038e9234eea49e19415edc282&oe=5BE39AE5

YEAR TO DATE - KIIS

The most played songs this year so far on KIIS.

36629632_10155795534203282_3167308995186655232_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=6c3036231b9d549bb5729e312809d3c4&oe=5BAEFA28

New Rules' lead on both stations.:rip:

And still in power rotation.:rip:

Edited by Mediabase

New Rules lead on KIIS :jonny5:

At this point it will be crowned as the biggest Pop hit this year due to its longevity

QueenofCopyPaste

New Rules will be the yearend #1 on Pop 

Can Dua submit it in the Best Dance Recording on Grammys?

51 minutes ago, Glynnefluence said:

New Rules will be the yearend #1 on Pop 

Can Dua submit it in the Best Dance Recording on Grammys?

No. It was submitted in Pop Solo last year

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Green said:

No. It was submitted in Pop Solo last year

:(

Looks like The Middle is front runner for that then

ALESSIA QUEEN OF RADIO

Pop Radio is gonna make Growing Pains a TOP 10 hit eventually, we love talent

Not Delicate becoming a radio smash :rip: 

At least its a good song from her album, but Dont Blame Me deserved to be the radio smash of the era

18 hours ago, theweekend said:

Thanks for the info. It was bigger on Rhythmic stations. Do you know if is it a record?

What a generous queen

I don't know or think it is a record, but a -1200 on urban radio is like -4000 -5000 on POP.

This is really an emergency for Minaj. She needs an single on urban radio when the album comes out or on any format for that matter. It can't be just Bed getting mediocre pop airplay. It seems they are trying to push Bed on Urban too.

Edited by Mediabase

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.