US Airplay Discussion

Kworb

What song got pulled from the radio? A ton of songs went +1 In position without anything listed as falling below them all

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are those ppl who said RFI isn't the second single? LMAO.

3 minutes ago, Jude said:

Where are those ppl who said RFI isn't the second single? LMAO.

Most of those people are just waiting for confirmation. We learned from the past when we assumed songs will be single.

1 minute ago, nicedude said:

Okay so RFI is now the official second single. The trolls can now rest in piss. I still love it. I'm hoping for the best.

Tone down the abrasiveness :biblio: And specially when your fellow stan-partner called us illiterate and that we had no comprehension skills, just for the fact that we said it was a single based on its top 20 placement on Pop Radio and its listing on different formats some days ago :biblio:

Anyways, interesting how they keep changing their narrative. Perched for the performance of this second single. 

QXZU5ss.gif

On 10/21/2017 at 3:50 PM, WonderstruckFR said:

Second single is still coming. 

Comprehension skills are getting harder and harder to acquire, aren't they?

awkwardddddddd

"Sorry" soars to No. 1 on Pop Songs with the greatest positional leap to the top in nearly three years; Tove Lo's "Habits (Stay High)" surged 5-1 on the Nov. 15, 2014, chart. "Sorry" also claims the chart's greatest gain in plays, hiking by 19 percent.

Meanwhile, last week's new Pop Songs No. 1, Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do," tumbles to No. 7, marking the steepest fall from the summit in the chart's history. It surpasses the 1-6 plunge of Shaggy's "Angel," featuring Rayvon (May 5, 2001)."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8006953/demi-lovato-sorry-not-sorry-pop-songs-chart-number-one

Edited by Hanzo

4 minutes ago, nicedude said:

Okay so RFI is now the official second single. The trolls can now rest in piss. I still love it. I'm hoping for the best.

This wasn't the case though lolz. But whatever, no one can deny now that's it's the next single

1 minute ago, Hanzo said:

"Sorry" soars to No. 1 on Pop Songs with the greatest positional leap to the top in nearly three years; Tove Lo's "Habits (Stay High)" surged 5-1 on the Nov. 15, 2014, chart. "Sorry" also claims the chart's greatest gain in plays, hiking by 19 percent.

Meanwhile, last week's new Pop Songs No. 1, Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do," tumbles to No. 7, marking the steepest fall from the summit in the chart's history. It surpasses the 1-6 plunge of Shaggy's "Angel," featuring Rayvon (May 5, 2001)."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8006953/demi-lovato-sorry-not-sorry-pop-songs-chart-number-one

Legend!

11 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Yikes :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

… who's mono mind, and why are they #50 on published pop radio currents

Edited by Yndda

SilencePlease

tenor.gif

The previous page. :fan:

I wonder if RFI will start getting organic +3M updates soon.

Edited by SilencePlease

7 minutes ago, Temporal said:

Yndda

27 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

On 21/10/2017 at 7:12 PM, WonderstruckFR said:

The second single will have a radio deal and a proper announcement. So the second single (which is track 2 on the album) is coming either on the 27th or on the 3rd.

On 19/10/2017 at 0:35 PM, WonderstruckFR said:

Organically making room for her 2nd smash single after organically hitting #1. :clap3: 

LWYMMD organically left the charts for second single RFI after all.

QXZU5ss.gif

Here is the full update.

POP:
1 7 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 11485 16123 -4638 57.089

-570 Spins
-446 Bullet
-3.999 Audience

HOT AC:
10 13 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 3020 3764 -744 17.151

-124 Spins
-38 Bullet
-0.934 Audience

AC:
19 20 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 157 144 13 0.254

+5 Spins
-1 Bullet
+0.003 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
30 33 TAYLOR SWIFT Look What You Made Me Do 741 1068 -327 2.161

-56 Spins
-6 Bullet
-0.109 Audience

Edited by Mediabase

Is this good?

@Mediabase

Overall US Radio:

16.(+2)

MI GENTE f/ Beyoncé - 83.362(+1.089)

US Rhythmic Radio:

7.(+1) MI GENTE f/ Beyoncé

Spins: 3492(+93)

Audience: 20.219(+0.407)

US Pop Radio:

20.(+2) MI GENTE f/ Beyoncé

Spins: 4846(+170)

Audience: 39.082(+0.996)

16 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Is this good?

@Mediabase

Overall US Radio:

16.(+2)

US Rhythmic Radio:

US Pop Radio:

its cute. & gaining

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

What song got pulled from the radio? A ton of songs went +1 In position without anything listed as falling below them all

Believer by Imagine Dragons

23 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Is this good?

@Mediabase

Overall US Radio:

16.(+2)

US Rhythmic Radio:

US Pop Radio:

Not bad by any means but nothing special and an indicator it probably won’t go that far on radio 

Now an actually horrible song holds the record for the biggest downfall on radio. :fan: Thanks for saving Kesha, Tay Tay.

Time to see how Ready For It does now that it's a single. :gaycat4:

Edited by Inner Insanity

LWYMMD wil also (it's already) freefall on Hot AC, adults didn't like it that much, it seems. :doc: 

Whew #1 smash Look What You Made Me Do making way for the 2nd single.

Not passive aggressiveness for calling a spade a spade :rip: 

LWYMMD's radio run is basically etched into history now. It set 3 mediabase records in a week. Hope it was worth it :rip: 

Maybe I'll start buying all my food organic from now on

tumblr_ovdjx3S1VB1qgjetuo3_250.gif?w=872 

52 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Whew #1 smash Look What You Made Me Do making way for the 2nd single.

Are swifties actually serious with this still? :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.