Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

"New Rules" MV hits 1B views!

Featured Replies

 

 

Becky G is also a legend then :alexz:

Edited by ToxicKat

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got new views, I count 'em. :clap3:

 

Queen is coming for her second global smash with IDGAF, too.

19 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

payola won :clap3:

This is one of the most natural hits in the past year though?

Nnn I remember when Kesha’s “Praying” was beating it out in the first couple of weeks when it came to views, and how bitter I was when it started to pull ahead :priceless:

 

However, I’ve since seen the light and have become a certified STAN! So proud of her, and this song goes OFF :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

This is one of the most natural hits in the past year though?

It doesn't matter.

Camila fans are pressed.

 

LEMONADE

 

Dua won.

That’s huge omg :rip: I never thought she’d see this kind of success. Good for her :clap3: 

I am so proud of her. 

I cant wait to reflect on this 5 albums from now.

:gaycat5:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

:clap3: The song that finally made a few Americans pay attention to her. It deserves 2B!

 

 

gifspeed.thumb.gif.1ff326d0c4bdc7f29ac88

3 hours ago, Element said:

It looks like New Rules is the 100th YouTube video to reach 1 billion! (95th music video)

wow, cool

Ahh remember watching this right when it premiered and being SLAYED instantly :heart2: 

 

We stan a legend on this forum.

congrats for that organic hit :clap3: now it's time for IDGAF to smash :gaycat3: 

Dua just Instagramed that she is the youngest female to hit 1B views on a music video on Youtube. 

 

Image result for OPRAH GIF

Edited by LEMONADE

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.