Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

MonsterJohn

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MonsterJohn

  1. Yes if you can't be morally perfect then don't fume in the mouth when other has to make compromise Take your hypocrite ass somewhere else
  2. Don't be obtuse i meant people like you If you are truly uncompromised on zionist issue you wouldn't post on this very forum which backed by either google, amazon or Microsoft who are all tied to zionist and support them with their technology But you rather stay here and play moral Olympic to feed your superiority complex
  3. These people with single issue is like that because they are privileged and/or lacking empathy for other issues / struggles of other people What could be a productive outcome of this protest other than worsen his optic while he's already under pressure from the right. Does it help Palestinian? No. Does it help newyorkers struggling with high rent low income bad economy? Also no. But these people don't give a ****
  4. I kinda only like the ballads FF, sex star, love sm it hurts and surprisingly lost time i didn't expect from not many people liking but i like it very much
  5. Canada Dry sounds like something so familiar. A BOP nevertheless FF is nothing I was expected. Kinda Blue Neighborhoodish
  6. These are the same people who sit out of the election. Priviledged self righterous ****
  7. This country is so ******* stupid because why a streaming is one of the most influencers. Not saying their politicians are better. But truly bottom of the barrel country
  8. Amalfi Coast is kicking my ass right now. This is even more longing than Something Tragic Idk how her production sounds so expensive and well done even more than the big pop girls who haves more resource and connection at their disposal. Truly a mother
  9. No shade but confession ii is neither in the grand scheme of the albums released this year Beck won AOTY and i doubt he has that much influence over the academy. How do you explain that
  10. I already said they giving out randomly
  11. Is her album the most impactful of the year? No the most acclaimed? No the most commercial successful? also No I mean grammy do kinda giving out AOTY randomly but normally the one chosen exceed in one or several of those areas
  12. The fact that he was raised by single mother and then in turn abandoning his son. TRASH
  13. Lol I'm Asian for God sake I can pick out Japanese Chinese Korean easily it's not like I'm an ignorant white person just assuming someone Asian looking is Japanese There is no racist undertone I tell you that much. I only brought the evidence because some people refuse to believe he could really look Japanese
  14. this is a different scenario. Saying someone has certain features distinct to people from specific country is vastly different than implying u are not really X nationality based on foreign physical features
  15. we already said the obligated how are u before i said that so it can't be read as insult imo because if peope don't have interest they wouldn't bother
  16. is backslash for a environment terrorist / billionaire valid?
  17. I'm not lying guys, Brazil alone has the largest Japanese population outside of Japan @Truth Teller https://www.google.com/search?q=are+there+a+lot+of+japanese+in+south+america&oq=are+there+alot+of+japanese+in+south
  18. maybe I'm autistic or sth but if someone says I look like I'm from a certain country I would just laugh it out if it is not true Also it's ******* grindr not a GOP conference (bad example I know)
  19. are u white because it is not racist to acknowledge that people from certain country do have distinct common features that might indicate where they are from imo
  20. This Latino guy is visiting my city and messaged me on Grindr. I wrote back 'You look Japanese af' because he does and I heard there are a lot of Japanese people in South American. He told me I was being racist and swiftly blocked me I don't get how can it be considered racist
  21. omg it's really over 🥀 he thinks he's Tinashe or Charlie or sth but he doesn't have their cunty venacular
  22. Don't jinx yourself please I'm rooting for you girl
  23. lmao he doesn't have the swag to do hiphop but we'll see
  24. Just have the time to listen to the album now Didn't feel the first half of Day but from Burning heart it's hit after hit Night side starts super strong too whew

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.