Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

greento

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by greento

  1. Debut - C Fearless - B+ Speak Now - A Red - A+ 1989 - A reputation - B- Lover - C folklore - A+ evermore - A+ Midnights - B TTPD - A+ Showgirl - C-
  2. SPIDERS is genuinely such an incredible song, i hope we get another album from her soon
  3. Idk if she could do arenas in the UK but maybe she can, pretty much everyone seems to be able to sell out arenas at the moment I'd love to see her at the London o2
  4. i LOVE all three singles so far, I Won't Cry might be my fav song she's ever done Twiggy and Bottle are both incredible also
  5. It's worse than having lots of variants, but until Taylor does it, no one will care and then suddenly shortening songs will be "scamming the fans"
  6. Midnights and TTPD are too low None of the Encore songs are on the level of some of the regular version tracks so I don't know why it's lower Speak now, folklore and evermore should be higher
  7. Pls pls pls pls be good i love her but I can't take another GP panned album
  8. Artists with strong core fan bases tend to be album artists, where fans listen to their entire bodies of work. Streams across songs within an album don't vary drastically. People like Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish, Noah Kahan where multiple album tracks easily pass 100M or 200M streams.
  9. It should be Slayyyter even though she isn't new Ella winning would be a travesty tbh
  10. I'm so confused about the hate this song is getting, it's so good
  11. probably between 50-75 for me when it hits, it hits
  12. Amazing song but i was expecting this to smash with all the hype, would've thought it would have 1 billion streams by now
  13. Say Something and Dance Floor Darling kinda gag anything on CII
  14. I realised why Daughter from Hell (song) sounds so familiar, the intro is almost identical to Deep End by Holly Humberstone
  15. Broke My Heart is hitting for me now, it's probably top 3 with Death Wish and Good Reason Also Out of Nowhere should've been on the main album, easily one of her best and most interesting songs ever
  16. This is highkey disappointing, there's nothing I love on first listen
  17. TLOAS already outstreamed 30
  18. I loveeeeee Older (and Wiser) so I'm excited for this
  19. Lowkey obsessed with Death Wish and love how different it is to the live version, I think I'm even starting to prefer it I still love the live one but this gives it a whole new vibe
  20. I think top 5 is: Death Wish Good Reason Hit the Wall Broke My Heart Daughter from Hell I'll need more listens to decide on the full ranking but there's already about 6/7 that I really love
  21. Teenage Dream was a once in a lifetime era, very few artists can have that many hits on one album plus the eras directly before and after that both each have multiple smashes/hits even Witness has a few minor hits, and then Smile has NRO she's a legacy act with enough actual remembered smashes to keep her streaming numbers extremely high

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.