Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

My favorite thing I've written

Featured Replies

babyboy
There's this beauty about you I can't describe,
Weird pain that swims inside;
I didn't have to kiss your neck or come in you.
When I touched your tongue, I got the view: the tumult and the dew


It's Monday at 2:41,
and I've never felt more like a man.
That night in your car when my arms held you tight, when my strength and control, When my calm desire
Made your eyes roll, baby boy.
You're as pretty as the sky, with your legs open wide, riding on my thighs.
Your desire wasn't shy, wasn't quiet anymore When you climbed on top of me, baby boy.


Make me moan, make me cum, make you want more
—open wide-mouth is yours, baby tee'd, babyboy.

Edited by rigo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.