Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Breakthru

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakthru

  1. The only Taylor Swift song I hear at the club is Shake It Off (in the area where they play throwbacks and older pop) and sadly people do really like it. It doesn't get the same reception as Gaga or Beyoncé, but still.
  2. I believe the second daughter allegations, so this would be alleged baby number 3? Ugh, poor children.
  3. Queen of last-minute announcements. Are we even surprised at this point. At least the 12th is a national holiday and there are a bunch of events in Madrid throughout the day, so I can see some people deciding to get a cheap ticket and making the trip if they haven't seen her yet.
  4. I want to think positive, but the future looks bleak unless the left manages to do some heavy mobilization. Sure, the numbers probably will look better now than they would if the elections were to be held next year, but that's not any consolation when it still seems very likely that we'll get a PP+Vox government coalition.
  5. The worst songs in Lover are an average Showgirl song. Ophelia is the best song in the album (followed by Elizabeth Taylor), but its lyrics are just okay, with clunky metaphors and that droning spoken-singing delivery. Better than ME! and YNTCD, but that wasn't hard.
  6. I met a group of people who were from the German fan club and I saw people from other European countries as well.
  7. It was like that in my concert last Saturday. I love Pies descalzos, so I was GOING CRAZY, jumping and screaming on top of my lungs, but most people around me were just standing there. Too many casuals, even if it was right next to the stage. But anyway, Dua, REINA
  8. I saw a video of Dua in the sound check, so we're safe. She better not do only Antología, I need at least another song like Alejandro
  9. Imagine us all hyped for Dua and we get El Cata or someone like that
  10. It's sad for the city of Cleveland, they have a pretty good art museum, the Rock&Roll Hall Of Fame and its food market. It can be a fun night out too. No need to give it negative attention with a terrible song. I must admit that I did feel a bit sad at the "who doesn't find you completely insufferable." Does that mean he does find her some measure of insufferable? Because that's telling on yourself, girl.
  11. The concert was very good, although I now must agree with everyone talking about the crowd's energy. We were in Front Stage A and it was mostly people standing around, mostly still. You could hear way more screaming from the seated areas in the back. That wasn't my experience at all seeing Rosalia and MCR this year, or even Shakira or Queen + AL years ago—usually Madrid crowds are energetic and loud. At least everyone we met was very friendly though. I'm happy we did end up getting Alejandro! It was one of my favorite moments. The activities in Macondo Park were fun, but the lines were long. Should've gotten to the field earlier, because we didn't have time for photos at the recreated video sets. It's all pretty well-organized. That being said, the entrance to the stadium was nerve-wracking. Security were literally herding us like cattle with barricade tape, screaming "do not run," telling us to put our hands up (to show Front Stage bracelet) and being generally aggressive. And let's not even talk about the exit. Total mess. We didn't have any signal for half an hour, so we couldn't check if there were Ubers available (and the Uber/Cabify/Bolt drivers, in turn, couldn't get their client's coordinates, so they were parked around, waiting). We eventually ended up walking toward the metro/suburban train stations, but the entered on the "wrong side" and had to wait for the police to let us go through the street, then wait again to be let into the train station, and then hurry to catch the last train with hundreds other concertgoers. Awful experience.
  12. My friend is a huge Alejandro Sanz fan, so he's PISSED about him being on today rather than tomorrow. I'm praying he does a repeat performance tomorrow. God, I'm so excited, I can't wait!!!
  13. Thanks for the info! I was planning on going early to line up next Saturday (I was there at 7 am when she did EDWT in Madrid), but I think it doesn't make as much sense in an open space like Iberdrola Music. I went there this summer to see MCR and entry was the same, nobody even knew which line was the correct one. I had a blast at the concert, but the screens were small and scarce, so I already know I'll have a better visual experience at Shakira's. Why would they have the videos in English though… So dumb.
  14. Idk, I don't find it in me to be mad because I never expected anything different in the first place. It was obvious to me that those renders were never going to be an accurate representation.
  15. Girl, I'm a fan but not a thoughtless stan, you're just repeating what I said. Shakira hasn't had a proper tour budget since Laundry Service and this is the first tour when she actually spent some money, yet it's still a mess. She gives minimum effort because, at the end of the day, the GP still supports her and there's demand to see her. Karol gets more money because her tour IS more expensive, she gets back what she invested. These Shakira vs. Karol threads are corny. Just endless baiting on both sides, same with the Rosalia thing. Stans are so insecure.
  16. About her record-breaking Latin American tour run, even talking Mexico alone. Or the Spanish residency, for that matter. Shakira's US tour was a disorganized mess from the beginning and stayed a mess throughout—it'd be sad if Karol's concerts, which are obviously more expensive to produce and way better in terms of planning and logistics, were to get less money. You are supposed to get back what you invest, and thankfully Karol is doing that and already cemented herself as a touring act.
  17. Breaking up with Kendall helped, a good chunk of his fans (at least the ones who like him for his politics) were very turned off by that and by the phone incident. I disagree with calling his music "stale…" Maybe if you're talking about the singles, because I'd argue that Bad Bunny's discography is the most varied among his peers. He's been mixing styles and genres since his first album.
  18. Pies descalzos, sueños blancos Día especial Dónde están los ladrones (song) Que me quedes tú Poem To A Horse But I'd just put the entire FO1 as a unit as my number 2, the entire album is amazing. Same with DELL. And special mentions to Amarillo/Gordita/Lo que más/Que vuelvas/Estoy aquí (MTV Unplugged)/Mon Amour/Dreams For Plans/Don't Bother/She Wolf/Loba.
  19. Yes, it's deplorable to have been documented making virulent racist and antisemitic statements in at least three separate occasions, regardless of when they took places. Actions have consequences and, all things considered, Galiano has managed to continue thriving despite his past behavior. I believe in change, but people are also in their right to choose not to move on, and it sucks for him, then, that this year the MET Gala happens to fall on at the same time as Holocaust Remembrance, so his detractors were never going to let this sit. And please, be serious. I'm not even going to answer why this is not the same as honoring a woman who has been dead for 50 years.
  20. I agree with your point and I think that museums are a curated space that should aim to lead visitors to ask questions and confront their perspectives, but a MET Gala red carpet is not such place: it would be a night of celebrities singing praises to a man with a deplorable past who is still thriving in his industry, and whose past would surely not be brought up at all in those 30-second interviews designed to get a vanilla sound bite and social media engagement. Calling off that circus was the only reasonable option if the organizers wanted to avoid some very, very negative press.
  21. She's the biggest female reggaeton/urban artist. I'm glad her hard work, a good work ethic and her ambition paid off And I'm glad she got PR training, because it was rough out there for a minute a couple of years ago.
  22. At this point Yoonchae will be the sole member still standing. These poor girls need a whole limpia.
  23. She's been famous for years, imagine if we're shocked, Tini must be feeling absolutely crushed. And less than four months before her wedding, wtf. This is how I learned she went back with De Paul—the article makes it seem like he's supporting her throughout this entire process, so I hope it continues that way.
  24. Thanks for reminding me of this bop

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.