Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Vision

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vision

  1. cancelled my hookup to eat takeout and watch tv instead
  2. when I discovered his page a couple months ago...a moment quite pleasing to me
  3. Yes! The Way / Baby I / Right There / Almost is Never Enough / Popular Song.
  4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Shake It Off Blank Space Bad Blood Look What You Made Me Do Anti-Hero Cruel Summer The Fate of Ophelia 1/2 of them it's unfortunate because half of these HITS are some of her worst singles imo...Love Story, Style, Wildest Dreams, Lover, (and Today was a Fairytale ) deserved to hit #1.
  5. The Fate of Ophelia Elizabeth Taylor Ruin the Friendship The Fate of Ophelia (remix) Elizabeth Taylor (remix) Ruin the Friendship (remix) The Fate of Ophelia (acoustic) Elizabeth Taylor (acoustic) Ruin the Friendship (acoustic) The Fate of Ophelia (instrumental) Elizabeth Taylor (instrumental) Ruin the Friendship (instrumental)
  6. "IS IT" by Tyla...Is it what girl? Kali Uchis - "For: You" and also all the songs she has with ellipses across multiple albums, so unnecessary to me Jennie - "Intro: JANE with FKJ" you could have just titled it Intro or even Jane would be a cute name the Brat remix album having all the features as a part of the name of the song "b2b featuring tinashe" instead of "b2b (feat. Tinashe)" - it looks messy to me lots of Fall Out Boy songs have cringy long titles to me but I sort of got over it. but these are me nitpicking, I don't really care that much
  7. She is truly shameless in her pursuit of fame/notoriety, I'll give her that
  8. The Norteña one is always a kiii to me, like she was so committed to being Latina this era.
  9. I'm curious about reta but I'm too scared to try it tbh
  10. WWW (and If I guess) we will miss you She could have deleted the Spanish tracks besides Amor Gitano to add them tbh I'm so tempted to get the deluxe vinyl because I'm assuming it is going to be nice like the Renaissance and CC ones.
  11. Vision replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    She played by not putting World Wide Woman on here That was one of my all time favorites from the album when I was a kid. I can't wait to have Creole, Back Up and Lost Yo Mind on streaming! I'm really tempted to purchase the deluxe vinyl...
  12. RIP Legend I can't believe this.
  13. SAVE Love Sensation Love Without Words OFF Good for the Soul Betrayal
  14. SAVE One Step Away Love Sensation School OFF Bizarre Fragile Betrayal
  15. SAVE Bring Your Love Love Sensation School OFF Good for the Soul Read My Lips Betrayal
  16. Yes, actually I've gone on multiple dates/drinks w guys from Grindr. The experiences ranged from mid/awkward to great.
  17. LAV but the original edition of the album so Into the Groove can survive
  18. SAVE One Step Away Bring Your Love Danceteria Love Sensation OFF Read My Lips Betrayal L.E.S. Girl
  19. with my face, NO! Everything else, sure.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.