Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

collin

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by collin

  1. Not a huge fav but this is a good single choice. I think it's probably the most radio viable one
  2. She probably self funded. Epic is promoting Lush Life to radio currently. If the clip goes viral enough maybe they'll give it some radio support but I wouldn't expect it
  3. I think that one is one of my least favs on the record, I don't know that it was the right way to start the rollout — if there was one thing I'd have changed it would probably be the order of the singles she went with. Not that it matters now!
  4. She's getting dragged a bit more than I'd like to be seeing… smh
  5. She has been speaking out against Palestine for a decade but sure. Rich coming from THAT fanbase
  6. Well Lana was just under 2 years ago and that was a whole album's worth of material.
  7. Omfg, here ***** The laziness https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin_production_discography
  8. It's cute for her standards but probably not Top 20 for him
  9. I'm gonna have to go with… Ace of Base - Beautiful Life Celine Dion - That's the Way It Is Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes Ariana Grande and The Weeknd - Love Me Harder Christina Aguilera - Your Body
  10. Fun to watch her break out I think Sue Me and Silver Jubilee can be actual hits and then can go into the next era
  11. I think she should've kept KGB for the lead instead of the greatest hits. That's a start
  12. Festival season and Columbia promo kicking in.
  13. I was in shock at first but this could very well be fake, no….?
  14. Eh next Friday will do just fine
  15. There is no reason why she should be bombing like this
  16. Zero chance it comes out on a Saturday
  17. This could be big
  18. Totally. I've always thought the album with a restructured tracklist would have been so much stronger Maybe there's still no big obvious hit but I do think they could have worked the singles differently or got a feature on NMT or Prima Donna Birds of Prey Elastic Love Bionic Prima Donna Woo Hoo Not Myself Tonight Desnudate Glam Bobblehead Monday Morning My Girls Little Dreamer You Lost Me I Am
  19. Love all of this including the DH lmao. Well put
  20. Which is a highlight. Won't be hearing the slander

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.