Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kool_Aid_King

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kool_Aid_King

  1. Wait I'm definitely gonna go too. Where is the Chicago date? I don't see it at the City Winery website? I was just there a week ago at the Tamar show, I love the venue
  2. VERY catchy. An earworm, I hope this catches on, or at least gives her more exposure.
  3. TBH we have stan goggles when it comes to tours. Not everything needs to be a 90% sell out. Despite what you think, that's probably 75-80% sold out, which is still a considerable amount of money
  4. I got a free ticket to her Chicago date. Excited to see Big Latto & Paint the Town Red
  5. It's crazy how Xtina's impact on MUSIC is undeniable. It's more than just vibes and pop culture, it's the complete package. Her artistry, her talent, her runs, her writing, her message. Your faves fave
  6. Their age gap is incredibly normal for the time it happened. Look at your own family. Y'all so damn delusional.
  7. Very bigoted and ****-phobic of this forum to have these insane overreactions to something we do in our culture @Flabby I'm sorry they're being mean to you. You're welcome in my DMs!
  8. I agree, those were all earlier on, I think this is the first instance where someone was outwardly punished (Kehlani mentioned BTS). That is a really good point. I always assumed for Ari it was due to her own desire to have "Smaller" venues and smaller crowds vs giant stadiums but that very well could be the case. It doesn't change SZA, who was on a sold out stadium tour with Kendrick Lamar, though. Possibly due to Kendrick's involvement, but who knows. I hope this means the Zionist machine is finally ending, this is the first time I've genuinely seen a male artist and a male oligarch receive and respond to backlash. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
  9. The way you can see in Oneeks eyes she doesn't wanna talk to them either. She does not believe a word she's saying, but she won't back down. LOL! The gag is, she's not an American and this is not far off from most Caribbean people. They're not usually democrats or liberal. Nicki has apologized for one thing in her entire career and that was (unintentional) Nazi imagery in the Only lyric video, and she still did not take that down. She won't apologize for this. I believe she's talented but my theory is they wanted a Non-American at the top of a genre that has been historically created and pushed by American Black people. Her male counterpart Drake is also not from the culture that created rap (Canadian). We haven't had a single successful Black American female rapper between Lil Mama & Megan Thee Stallion. Azealia Banks, Angel Haze, Cupcakke, Noname, Rhapsody, Young MA, Tokyo Vanity and so never took off commercially, and I believe it was by design. Iggy & Cardi did though
  10. It's clear you two haven't really seen WHICH side has had backlash in the eyes of public perception and which side is making apologies repeatedly. The tides are starting to shift. I believe an artist will bring him on stage. Dua Lipa is not blacklisted. Neither is Kehlani who is on a sold out Arena tour right now and she is by far the most vocal female act in support of Palestine. Ariana Grande was also on a sold our arena tour and she has advocated for Palestine, same with SZA (Who has even said Free Palestine at her shows). Be optimistic. Keep the pressure.
  11. There's something about knowing your audience for openers. This is a PCD Crowd, so she's relating to that demographic by playing 2000s-2010s nostalgia music. Lil Kim doesn't do this at her own shows. Reminds me of when Kelly opened for Brandy & Monica, she exclusively did her R&B cuts and didn't do any of her Pop hits (Work, WLTO, Commander, Down 4 Whatever, Kisses Down Low etc). The PCD crowd isn't trying to hear Hip Hop classics.
  12. I love when a song's verses are identical... like Without You by Mimi and Kiss It Better by Rih RWU is indeed a classic!!!! JD's cheating ass did his thing by inspiring this project, we stan Discipline in this household.
  13. When I clocked the 29th date was never confirmed, solidified or backed up with any sort of meaning and probably mere coincidence I blame Taylor Swift for the Easter Egg-ification of all fandoms.
  14. She needs to arrive at the RCA HQ and drop some new music.
  15. Not to be that guy, but apparently it's still a thing. I went to the AT&T store earlier this week to Pre-order. I wanted to put a down payment to avoid the $6 a month installment fee they do for the trade-in credit (I'm getting the 512GB, which is $200 more). I was told you can only put a down payment down in the stores when the phone is already out. Apparently if you pre-order the phone.. you get it the release date, but if you come on release day, Today, in store, you get placed in a queue that take 1-2 months to receive the phone (First come, first serve with limited supply at most locations). I didn't realize they still operated that... not sure why people still go in the stores when pre-ordering will get you the phone same day . Maybe losers who want to be the first? But for what? By a few hours? Regardless, my girl Costco came through. I was shopping there Wednesday and Pre-ordered with the AT&R store at the store. $100 Costco gift Card $5 in Bill Credits for 10 months $35 Activation Fee Waived And I was able to put down the down payment early. Phone will arrive next week though, which is fine for me.
  16. It's worse. Robert Kraft net worth is 15.2B.. 2M is 0.01316%.. If your net worth is 100,000; this would be $13
  17. The worst part is the interview is unlisted on Youtube and OP made the initial thread when the interview took place (March 2026 ). Y'all so desperate for your low effort faves to be activists you cling to whatever piece of advocacy they MAY have endorsed. Beyonce, Gaga, Rihanna, TSwift, Katy Perry, Xtina, Britney, Demi Lovato, Megan Thee Stallion & Doja Cat have all been PURPOSEFULLY silent on what's going on in Palestine. Our Pop girls do not give af. I think the only ones who said/did something are Halsey, Cardi & Ariana.
  18. Y'all saw that TERRIBLE statement from Robert Kraft $2M in Aid from both... Absolutely awful and spineless losers. Trying to buy their way out of this while STILL SAYING NOTHING. Notice the usage of the word "region" instead of saying Palestine or Gaza. How much y'all wanna bet this "aid" will get sent to Israel too.
  19. It's crazy how this album of Ed's is such a celebration of different cultures and regions, yet he bowed to the bigots and Zionists. I hate it here, So glad to see others are breaking away. Finally the backlash is being hit on the RIGHT side.
  20. Every year that goes on more and more of these old evil Zionist pigs will die. I love time I will be streaming Macklemore's music on low volume
  21. The concept of crying over writing credits on ATRL dot com. This is a forum full of sh**posts and trolling, who cares Do you have any resources I can look into? I live in the same country as Lady Gaga, our healthcare system isn't that good. This is true. DWAS is a smash hit! Beyonce had to make her billion (singular) to support her kids without it.
  22. It's going one place and we're trying until it works.
  23. I've got a few ideas on how he can get 1 Only the greatest song of all time

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.