Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

$ebert

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by $ebert

  1. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Not a chipotle bowl from a food truck getting more stars and a better review than Katy's last album lol
  2. Also, the fact that they're using an old video of the seats means that they screen recorded days ago, kept it in their phones for days to post it today, like how pathetic and time consuming is that? Dont they have other things to do other than being miserable? lol
  3. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    The prism user being a hypocrite? It's been known, what's news? Calling another user racist for saying they're Indian when Katy has racist shoes and her current boyfriend has done blackface is something to laugh about. Anywaysssss, I just watched the Gaga's show on Apple Music, girl can SING she's so talented
  4. The fact that they're actually looking for Kesha on X and refreshing ticketmaster constatly is giving jobless obsessive miserable beings lmao Anyways, TODAY IS THE DAY!! omg the new outfit looks gorgeous, I hope she actually does something different other than the outfits and one more song.
  5. Why is this news lol Imagine being mad about your fave unfollowing you that you have a total breakdown and speak **** about her, that's the most narcissistic thing I can think of
  6. Joe will always be #1 Nick will always be #2 And then Kevin
  7. They're so talented, they deserve their success
  8. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    How fun is to spend your whole life behind a keyboard posting hate about a successful woman. Is that not miserable enough? Poor *****, I pity you. Let me block his ass.
  9. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    He's a miserable piece of **** lol Are you expecting any better from a Katyrat? How about you take your own advice and stop wasting your time talking about someone you hate? Literally it's been days talking about Kesha non stop and honestly I could care less what you do but honestly it's giving PATHETIC, MISERABLE, it's giving PSYCHO, she's still millionaire making more money than you're gonna have in your whole life. I know you don't have any friends cause you live posting on atrl as if someone cared about your opinion, literally everyone ignores your post on SYG and yet you're still posting every hour, how SAD. I dragged you a few pages ago and got a bunch of reactions, literally no one even likes you and you're still here cause you got no friends and I bet your family doesn't even care about you and I don't blame them, cause you're a sad, pathetic, miserable individual. Keep talking about a more successful woman than you'll ever be, at the end of the day you're wasting your life behind a keyboard being miserable and showing everyone how sad, insecure and empty your life is, I honestly hope you go to the psychiatrist cause your mental health is unstable.
  10. It HAS to be fake, right. RIGHT?! This can't be real
  11. Girl you laughing as if xtina could sell a parking lot
  12. Not at all, she has a few classic but that doesn't make her a legend.
  13. Not a Taylor Swift fan talking about boring and lifeless show lmao The irony of it all
  14. Oh that was HOT! She looks gorgeous and those men ughh mama knows in GAY
  15. She has no talent at all, so no, also people don't care for her new stuff.
  16. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    They're STILL ranting about her They're just embarrassing just as their fav. Humiliation kink at its best. I imagine them behind a keyboard, eating chips, refreshing atrl just looking for the attention they don't receive at home/life. I pity you so bad *****, I'm starting to feel bad for you @2AM that's another level of mental illness, please seek help immediately.
  17. Thank Rebecca Black And Doechii for doing charity
  18. There's literally no source of tickets being free and you're posting a troll account on X lol
  19. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    While we are all moving on with our lives @2AM is still ranting about Kesha 24/7, what a sad life that ***** must have literally seek help psycho, get help, touch grass you little obsessive freak. For real, what a SAD miserable life you must have a pity you.
  20. Lmao look in the mirror before type nonsense.
  21. I summarize it for you: YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE Now gtfo
  22. That's exactly what I thought! I don't know if this US tour will be profitable, but if she was willing to risk it, at least she should've extended her last tour to Latin America and other places she hasn't been in a long time. Oh Kesha get rid of the new management.
  23. Why would they ask them that?
  24. I haven't seen you around ATRL so I'll assume you're not trolling and you're being for real, so let me explain. There's a huge difference between criticism and straight up bullying, of course we can take criticism, I even liked some posts saying she made a mistake for touring so soon, even I said it. We all are very aware of her situation, unlike katycats who are constantly making fun of her, comparing an independent artist to the main artist of her record label, it's ridiculous, of course she is not gonna get as much promo or audience as the other one. Even I think Origami's release was very rushed and not well planned, no promo, not anything. She's constantly making marketing mistakes but who cares, at least she's happy releasing what she wants. You're saying we are "trashing" Katy's fans, girl… be for real, read their comments.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.