Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

$ebert

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by $ebert

  1. I- you know what, I wish your base could read how ridiculous you all sound
  2. Isn't this what you're doing by creating this thread? lol OT: No, I'm not surprised.
  3. Didn't Golden win? I'd have to hear the song first to answer your question, but she can definitely buy herself an award.
  4. You know contaminations/global warming is a real thing right? I know you love Taylor and whatever but it is just stupid to sell variants of ONE song, they could've at least sold the whole album but this variant thing is ridiculous. I wish she could enjoy releasing music for fun/passion and not for the business of it all, so greedy.
  5. NOT TOY STORY DOING VARIANTS NOW
  6. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    She worked with Kesha's rapist, how do you think she feels about it? Still, YOU are nasty towards Kesha for being hurt, doesn't make sense, does it?
  7. The mental gymnastics lol You know what, I'm gonna let you have "it" I know it must feel like heaven coming from her last critics panned score being 43 or something below 50 to a playlist getting a 90, work that playlist of her last decade hits
  8. $ebert replied to TomTom's topic in Base
  9. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    The fact that he fully knew, he saw the consequences, and DECIDED to stand by what that ***** said. We need to ban permanently those ones.
  10. . by far, Joyride alone>>>>
  11. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    @2AM is going down I'm yelling timbeeeeer #2AMisOverParty
  12. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    WAIT- How are they not permanently banned for this comment? @PenguinTim
  13. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    So many songs to chose from! I'd go with #2AMisOverParty
  14. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    katyprismwhatever is still out there tho Can't believe @halcyonday and @2AM are banned for defending abusers just like their fave LMAO
  15. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    LMAOOOOOO IT WAS ABOUT TIME THEY TOOK THE TRASH OUT what will @2AM do in those 3 months? They spend the whole day posting on ATRL nonstop as if someone cared. @PenguinTim better be looking for dupes, we know their type
  16. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Oh I forgot 2AM existed, just like their family, thank you ATRL for the ignored list feature. Anyway, let me go tag him in the Katy supports abusers thread.
  17. Unless, you are @Yes, AND then you:
  18. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    It was ahead of its time, masterpiece
  19. Honestly, It's disgusting the lack of morality she displays constantly. She's just like her fans, hypocrite. Where you at @Yes, AND @2AM @KatyPrismSpirit @halcyonday ? Come defend this abuser like y'all love to do. Oh, @halcyonday can't comment cause they were defending a rapist and got silenced for a while, right.
  20. She loves rap¡sts! she's collecting them like infinity stones.
  21. The title being Save Me. Her fans saying this sounds bad. The cope mechanism of saying it's a gift for their fans, girl I guess she hates yall then. Her losing her taste for music. lol
  22. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Katyrats are so ******* damn stupid I swear. They're downvoting me for saying truths about Mexico, not even about their prostitute fave with no talent. Downvote this hoes

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.