Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

$ebert

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by $ebert

  1. The title being Save Me. Her fans saying this sounds bad. The cope mechanism of saying it's a gift for their fans, girl I guess she hates yall then. Her losing her taste for music. lol
  2. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Katyrats are so ******* damn stupid I swear. They're downvoting me for saying truths about Mexico, not even about their prostitute fave with no talent. Downvote this hoes
  3. Work Susan! Love the look, that hair doesn't fit her tho.
  4. It'd been a hit but not as big as it is with Gaga.
  5. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    KatyPrismSpirit: 0 (braincells left) 💋
  6. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    They're absolute classics in Latin culture, the **** are you talking about?
  7. Acting innocent? I swear y'all have persecution complex. Girl I don't even care if you believe me or not. Think whatever you want I didn't even say anything bad about her lmao I was talking about corruption in Mexico and how government have these shows to deflect the attention of many issues in my country but whatever. Gaga hasn't performed at THIS SHOW, as you said, I'd believe Gaga's price must be wild. Anyways, I'm not gonna be like y'all posting over and over again in a Katy thread, as I said before igaf.
  8. I've never thought about it but you're so right. I LOVE Katseye and Pinky Up, but every single performance looks the same, I've watched every single one of the performances they've done and only the looks are different. Wish they got more creative freedom to be themselves.
  9. Pues ella solo tomó el dinero, como cualquier otra artista lo hubiera hecho, mejor a la presidenta y los gobernadores de esas ciudades. Girl really shut up and read my post. I didn't even say anything bad about her, I literally just answered a question. Katy just took the money, she doesn't care where it came from just like any other artist would have done. My post was pointing out the corrupt government we have to deal with everyday, not about her, you get so defensive for literally nothing, go to bed.
  10. Mexican government = corruption, and I'm speaking as Mexican. Government steals money from people and gives them a show just to make them happy for a while, even if there's no medicines in hospitals and there's a lack of everything everywhere but oh well, hope the Katy GATOS are happy about it.
  11. People loving her tour seems correct, poor them lol
  12. Awww I used to love them so much, kinda emotional to see all of them back together even if it's just for a moment
  13. They're QUIET now after trolling for a whole week 24/7 lmaooooo they're so miserable My Queen proving them wrong Here's a full video of the opening night with no cuts. I love it so much
  14. Aja serving looks and vocals
  15. I love that some people self identified as obsessive miserable pathetic beings by downvoting lmao like I didn't @ anyone but I guess it fits the description of your persona I guess. The new outfits look SO good and the origami choreo at the end looks amazing.
  16. Oh the obsessive miserable pathetic beings are MAD lmao Anywayssssss, she looks gorgeous omg I can't believe she actually did past lives, it's one of my favorite songs
  17. They're like tickets, you exchange those for food and drinks I think
  18. Nah, I'm doing perfect unlike you Also, the fact that you are the top poster of this thread is honestly embarrassing, I see you got a humiliation kink just like Perry. Anyways, enjoy the show cause you're definitely gonna be looking for it.
  19. They were proven wrong cause they couldn't find any receipts lmao Answering your question, don't mind about me I'm doing perfectly, worry about you finding a job or something, that'd be better than obsessing about someone you hate.
  20. Nah cause I actually got things to do and I don't care about Katy as much as you care about Kesha. And if you want to prove me wrong show me the receipts of me doing screen caps of her shows or spending all day like you replying lmao I've always gotten a laugh or two and the leave cause I'm not miserable like… you know.
  21. We're getting the first live performance tonight! Exciting
  22. OMG it looks so good!! I love the VIP package
  23. I am so ashamed of loving this woman back in the day, now she's a piece of trash, white ****sucking *****
  24. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Not a chipotle bowl from a food truck getting more stars and a better review than Katy's last album lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.