Everything posted by Bob Moses
- Is Taylor obsessed with Beyonce?
-
Various Artists - 'Grand Theft Auto VI: The Album'
I was expecting this to be on there as it worked so well playing at the end of the extended gameplay. Shocked and disappointed at Morgan Wallen being included. Maybe it's for the best that "Inner Light" wasn't included! lol
-
The HQ Thread | 2026
LMAO no! Bob Moses are an electronic duo from Canada. You know how a lot of people have that one artist who's their ultimate favourite, like Beyoncé, Britney or Taylor? That's who Bob Moses are for me. I don't know what you usually listen to, but here are a few of their songs you should check out:
-
The HQ Thread | 2026
Oh my goodness! Are you referring to that user who made a thread about castrating themselves a week or so ago? I don't think I've actually had the pleasure of interacting with them yet! 🤣
-
What are you listening to right now?
- The HQ Thread | 2026
Just a little thank you to everyone here! I've only been posting for about two months, but you've already made ATRL one of my favourite places to waste time. Thanks for the laughs, chaos, hot takes and the random pop culture updates I absolutely did not know I needed. Here's to many more threads, meltdowns, chart discussions and questionable opinions.- What are you listening to right now?
- JLo lookalike's mugshot goes viral after Minnesota arrest
- What are you listening to right now?
- Song titles that just annoy you for some reason?
- Travis Kelce falls for ponzi scam
- What are you listening to right now?
- Demi performs "In Case" (2013) for the first time ever
I'm surprised this is the first time she's performing this live. It was one of my favourite songs from the Demi era along with Nightingale, Warrior, Something That We're Not and I Hate You, Don't Leave Me. She sounds incredible.- Lyrics that didn't age well and are now a kii
- Do you name your boyfriend's cheeks?
As if I'm going to answer such a vulgar question!- 'Cruel Summer' appreciation thread
- Songs that don't sound like the singers who sing them
I heard this playing in a restaurant once and thought it was a new Aly & AJ song. I've listened to other Dagny songs and she doesn't sound like them but on this particular song it's eerily similar.- What was the most awkward date you've ever been on?
- Hard Candy is not a bad album...
I was only 10 years old when this came out and I wasn't familiar with Madonna by name at the time so when Justin used to sing "hey, Madonna" I thought he was saying "hey, banana"- Which of these Lana Del Rey 1-2-3 punches is the best one?
NFR! is my favourite Lana album and Honeymoon has "Terrence Loves You" and Lust for Life has "13 Beaches" so the middle tier gets my vote.- Should Katy release a trilogy of albums?
I was coming to say something similar. I think three different albums over the span of three weeks is just too much, especially when they're all different genres. You'd need to give people time to really sit with and appreciate each album. I think a trilogy of albums released over the span of three years would work much better. I honestly want my own faves to do this too tbh! I love the idea of an album trilogy.- What are you listening to right now?
- Best AVI on ATRL
@Saturno this one always catches my eye when I see it in a thread.- Jisoo the most unremarkable black pink member, why?
I don't listen to BLACKPINK often, but I'd say that Jisoo is my favourite member from what I've heard. I love her tone so much and how unique her voice is. This cover was my first introduction to them, and I remember thinking she sounded absolutely heavenly here. Her voice is so smooth like butter.- What are you listening to right now?
- The HQ Thread | 2026
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.