Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Abracadabra appreciation thread

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, abrantino said:

we ALL came for this bop

No one is thinking about her in 2026

1 minute ago, Ghostface91 said:

No one is thinking about her in 2026

well I do everytime my airpods are dying

I knew it was strange that the thread was not titled "worship"

As I entered this thread, I was hoping it would be about the classic Abracadabra, and I was right! TASTE! clap3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.