Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jonas Brothers - "Listen When Sad"

Featured Replies

Yeah this doesn't work for me. When they started out they had these kind of exaggerated way of singing/pronouncing and as annoying as that could get, it added some kind of charm to their music.

This sounds way too clean vocally, if you get what I mean. Not saying they should sound like their teen years. But it's flat.

Edited by J-esper

  • 2 weeks later...

Such a cute single heart I love they're still selling out stadiums and arenas on tour and releasing music.

I like this. Really cute. One of their best songs in a long time. They should continue with this back to roots music, it'd be really cool.

Edited by thatsmydemi

This is actually so good. I haven't liked a lot of their most recent stuff, but this I can f*ck with

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.