Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

RIP Aaliyah: Aug 25, 2001

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, iHype. said:

My childhood fave heart

My favorite underrated songs since everyone will post the main hits:

  • Loose Rap (possibly her best song)

  • Those Were The Days

  • Read Between the Lines

  • All I Need (my fave rn)

  • Don't Worry

  • Erica Kane

  • Come Back In One Piece

  • Are You Feelin Me

  • Heartbroken

  • Everything's Gonna Be Alright

  • Down With the Clique

  • Where Could He Be (unreleased)

  • Steady Ground (unreleased)

FYI...she was planning to make Loose Rap a single. The night before her passing, I bought a magazine with her on the cover with an exclusive interview and she talked about Loose rap being her personal favorite from the album and then either I care for you/ Never no more/ or I refuse being her favorite ballad. I can't remember which one.

That said, Aaliyah had so much more to give. I'm so glad she is still celebrated.

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I can't believe it's been 25 years already. I still remember the news like it was yesterday Still my favorite single of hers:

  • A beautiful person and spirit gone too soon. One of my favourite songs from her

  • Graffiti
    Graffiti

  • Author

One of my favorite live performances from her. This was when TRL did spring break and her video was at #3 on the countdown. I really miss her.

  • Author
23 hours ago, iHype. said:

My childhood fave heart

My favorite underrated songs since everyone will post the main hits:

  • Loose Rap (possibly her best song)

  • Those Were The Days

  • Read Between the Lines

  • All I Need (my fave rn)

  • Don't Worry

  • Erica Kane

  • Come Back In One Piece

  • Are You Feelin Me

  • Heartbroken

  • Everything's Gonna Be Alright

  • Down With the Clique

  • Where Could He Be (unreleased)

  • Steady Ground (unreleased)

Ugh "All I Need" is such a classic. 😢

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.