Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Does anyone watch ur internet mom ash?

Featured Replies

yeah she's cute. its sucks that batsh*t crazy stans bullied her out of music reactions, her farewell video on that channel was so devastating

She's one of my favorites! I don't watch all of her videos, but if she reacts to something I'm interested in I might check it out.

36 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

yeah she's cute. its sucks that batsh*t crazy stans bullied her out of music reactions, her farewell video on that channel was so devastating

I feel like she was one of several big channels that either stopped reacting to music or started putting their videos behind a paywall last fall… Showgirl might have killed reaction videos a bit. People being too scared to react to it. rip

I used to love to watch her but since she started over editing her videos I stopped. It just became too much and kinda annoying

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.