Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Can you do it with a broken heart?

Featured Replies

All I've known is heartbreak and disappointment. I always do.

2 minutes ago, GothamSorcerer said:

All I've known is heartbreak and disappointment. I always do.

well you live in gotham so that tracks

Yes, it was 2019 summer. I did my internship at a company and had to report it back to my college of what I was doing there but I got the news from my best friend that my bf cheated on me while I was sitting in a café to type my report. I cried a lot while doing it and practicing my speech to do a presentation in front of class and my mentors. Fortunately enough, I got a 9 for that hehe and after that, an excellent bachelor degree that my friend told me when she snuck in the principal office hihi 🥳🥳🥳 I didn't believe that. All my life I thought my English wasn't good enough and tried not to fail any subjects.

I broke up with him anyway.

Huy, your dick was good but you're not mine anymore. And I hope when you're with your new bottoms, you think about me and his hole or any bottoms' hole will never ever satisfy you like when you creampie-ed me. Bye bixchhhh 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Honestly, it's just muscle memory even with a broken heart but tears always wins.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.