Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Normani teases 5H reunion

Featured Replies

"No, there is nothing I can tell you now. You may say something, but you will have to sit, observe and be patient. But yes, it was a very special year, especially for dividing the stage as the Jonas Brothers."

This is what you call teasing? suburban

  • Author
3 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

"No, there is nothing I can tell you now. You may say something, but you will have to sit, observe and be patient. But yes, it was a very special year, especially for dividing the stage as the Jonas Brothers."

This is what you call teasing? suburban

She said be patient!

I hate to say this but unless it's all of the members I don't want a reunion. I prefer another solo album from Normani tho

the excitement for their reunion just came and went lol

the Pussycat Dolls reforming has stolen their thunder doc

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.