Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Katy's discography rising why?

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, pigeon said:

She was on a world tour and she will be performing in the festivals this summer

No she wasn't and she won't. The delusion

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

  • Replies 110
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Komet
    Komet

    People love a 2011 throwback

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    Just quote a bich if you're getting brave @RideOrDie

  • SweetOreosOfHeaven
    SweetOreosOfHeaven

    She's boosting her catalogue to pillow the inevitable fall when she releases a new song

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

imagine putting out song after song and people just ship it back for the old stuff

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

I mean so what? a stream is a stream. Lana's older albums (BTD, UV, NFR) also outstream her recent works (COCC, BB, DYKTTATUOB) by a pretty wide margin.

8 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

everyone PERCHED for what RideOrDie has to say... iconic if i say so myself mandown

The D.M.F of Gaga base. worship

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I mean so what? a stream is a stream. Lana's older albums (BTD, UV, NFR) also outstream her recent works (COCC, BB, DYKTTATUOB) by a pretty wide margin.

Tunnel has outstreamed Witness, Smile AND 143. Of course she has her massive albums, but people are still tuned into her recent works. This is evidenced by Tunnel having DOUBLE the streams of COCC and BB, so her streams are not on a sharp decline like Katie's. And even those 2021 mixtapes recently passed a billion streams, which neither 143 nor any of Katie's future projects will achieve. Thank you!

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

Just now, swiss3234 said:

The D.M.F of Gaga base. worship

I only speak facts not completely made up lies, fallacies AND stories. This is evidenced by the fact that I have one of the highest like counts on ATRL. Whereas D.M.F has the highest amount of mental health issues. Thank you!

Just now, RideOrDie said:

I only speak facts not completely made up lies, fallacies AND stories. This is evidenced by the fact that I have one of the highest like counts on ATRL. Whereas D.M.F has the highest amount of mental health issues. Thank you!

One is sane and one is insane and why is my enemies is also my boo. Lord has his way. monkey

Just now, swiss3234 said:

One is sane and one is insane and why is my enemies is also my boo. Lord has his way. monkey

word

adele-reaction-adele-confused.gif

16 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Tunnel has outstreamed Witness, Smile AND 143. Of course she has her massive albums, but people are still tuned into her recent works. This is evidenced by Tunnel having DOUBLE the streams of COCC and BB, so her streams are not on a sharp decline like Katie's. And even those 2021 mixtapes recently passed a billion streams, which neither 143 nor any of Katie's future projects will achieve. Thank you!

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

I mean sure 143 was a colossal bomb, but Witness has very decent views on YT and also has some streaming hits on Spotify. Smile has two songs with 750M+ streams. Its not like those albums are entirely overlooked either. Its just 143

15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I mean sure 143 was a colossal bomb, but Witness has very decent views on YT and also has some streaming hits on Spotify. Smile has two songs with 750M+ streams. Its not like those albums are entirely overlooked either. Its just 143

Witness had that live-streaming sessions that were fun though.

55 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

everyone PERCHED for what RideOrDie has to say... iconic if i say so myself mandown

Oh you're nothing without Katy mandown

1 minute ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Oh you're nothing without Katy mandown

and so are you baby doll heart2

The One That Got Away - 1 song = 1.5M streams

Bandaids + 143 (full album) + Smile (full album) + Witness (full album) - 45 songs = 1.2M streams

rogue2

I love how she's paid TOTGA dust (not on 143 setlist nor did she perform it at all during Vegas Play residency) and it ended up her most beloved song 💀

Katy Kat's, why does she pretend it doesn't exist?

4 hours ago, taylorthelord said:

RideorDie is typing...

Lol lmao

Katy's catalogue will always sell well, that's what happens when you create multiple classics. worship2

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Yeah, Judas and Bloody Mary are doing much better than they used to too.

I don't know what's the reason behind some of their songs randomly rising. I'm guessing it has to do with playlisting and Tik Tok ? Because there's no logical explanation.

? Gaga had successful songs in 2025, 2024, 2020 etc. too rip The whole reason the throwback shade works is if someone hasn't done that in 10+ years, but of course it flew over your head, Britney stan skull

Judas and Bloody Mary went mega viral and were everywhere, even Billie Eilish was singing JUDA JUDA AH which also went viral.


Anyway it's probably autoplay, but Katy will always be a pop queen even tho she has lost her cool factor and big chunk of her relevance/popularity + TOTGA is top 3 most deserving Katy songs of success tbh, together with Thinking of you and probably Hot N Cold/E.T. or IKAG. These are her best classics (well ToY is technically not a classic, but it should be).

3 hours ago, Icarus said:

It's interesting that Katy and Rihanna and GaGa have started to see sudden big rises on certain older songs over the past months. Seems to be happening a lot lately. A new playlisting algorithm I guess?

Madonna catalogue has seen an increase the past few weeks too

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

imagine putting out song after song and people just ship it back for the old stuff

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

Imagine a Lana stan saying this lmao

3 hours ago, Icarus said:

It's interesting that Katy and Rihanna and GaGa have started to see sudden big rises on certain older songs over the past months. Seems to be happening a lot lately. A new playlisting algorithm I guess?

I do think it's the new algorithm. I have the autoplay option on and it changed recently. Before it used to play like 1/3 of new songs of new artists I haven't heard, like recomendations, 1/3 of artists similar to the one I played and songs I already knew and the last third was like songs from the same artists I initially played but it was always the most well known tracks.
Now I don't get any new artists or recomendations except when it's payola. And I get 2/3 of artists I usually listen to and 1/3 of the artist that i played originally but what is different is that I don't get the biggest hits from the artist anymore I get some random less known tracks half of the time.
I guess what is happening is that people are playing the biggest hits and then autoplay shows them a less known track by the same artist.
Also when you go to the artist's top 10 page it plays the first song, then it plays one random track by the artist, then the second, then another random track.
I don't know if somebody else can confirm this. It changed pretty recently

17 minutes ago, 2AM said:

Imagine a Lana stan saying this lmao

imagine a Katy stan trying to come for Lana when her last album outstreamed Witness, Smile AND 1434547623 lmao

Just now, RideOrDie said:

imagine a Katy stan trying to come for Lana when her last album outstreamed Witness, Smile AND 1434547623 lmao

doesnt change the fact that Lana's old albums are similarly also currently bigger than her recent output, just not to the extent of Katy. And again, what about it?

Katy's stats from her first three albums alone already allow her to be classified as a Top 5 female artist of the century (According to Billboard).

She has nine #1 hits. She has seven Diamond songs. A Diamond album. 10 songs with over 1 billion streams. An album with 10 billion streams. Prism, One of the Boys, Witness all had top 5 hits. Smile has a top 15 hit and two songs with 750M streams (Harleys will reach 1 billion eventually too).

Just because 14321 is a chopped mess doesn't take away all of the achievements and success she already had. With stats like Katy, you actually don't even have anything left to prove anymore.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.