Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

You need to get into underscores immediately

Featured Replies

This is so disgusting. You told us to use thread tags and here you are misusing them shakeno

so true, I remember the first time I listened to Spoiled Little Brat n I was like woahh

addison-rae-addison-rae-easterling.gif

My friend once played them on a 3 hour car ride once.
I was so glad I brought headphones!!!

6 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

These are bops. Sounds like the first song was reheating Kimbra's nachos.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.