Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "ORIGAMI!"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 452
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sadly, I think the time has come for me to clock out. I will always love her but the creative path she's been on is not for me. Happy for everyone enjoying though!

  • Please. She has all of her career to return to something more serious and mature, she has every right to embrace a fun and upbeat persona that she never got to do on her own. And it seems to definitel

  • sam.teas
    sam.teas

    the full song is amazing. she never disappoints. HORNY KESHA on the way

It's so disappointing that she baited the fans by promoting the Freedom Tour as a totally new tour when it's basically another leg of the **** Out Tour.

She's using the exact same stage and arrangements.

Edited by bearman

1 hour ago, bearman said:

It's so disappointing that she baited the fans by promoting the Freedom Tour as a totally new tour when it's basically another leg of the **** Out Tour.

She's using the exact same stage and arrangements.

Hmm yeah I saw similar complaints 🗿 kinda bummed but still wanna go !

I took a glance at some of her tour dates and they're actually starting to sell more and more. I think it has to do with word of mouth. I've been seeing comments of people wanting to go, but they're only issue isn't even traveling but instead the cost of gas.

Every time I periodically check the date I'm trying to attend, I see more and more seats sold.

Her new team put in at least 50 cents in promotion so it's not like there was advertisements all over the internet or on television or on billboards. So for a concert with literally zero promotion it's seems to be doing good but at a very slow pace. Just like last year (kinda)

ziarastar.gif

I'm excited for the new outfits but I was hoping for a new stage layout and a better opener

We're getting the first live performance tonight! Exciting heart

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

are those pink things CDs? I NEED TO KNOW default-scream.gif

if you have patreon, AJay does sunday singles, she reacted to Origami video. she didnt really say what she thought of the song but that she WOULD watch the video again (while smiling)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sunday-singles-r-159143731

5 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

if you have patreon, AJay does sunday singles, she reacted to Origami video. she didnt really say what she thought of the song but that she WOULD watch the video again (while smiling)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sunday-singles-r-159143731

Help ahh

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

Help ahh

she genuinely had her jaw on the floor the entire time. she even had a comment on seeing the guy who was the father/priest at the beginning part being involved in the orgy lol

Loveeeee Ajay, she always supports our girl. But I will never forgive her for reacting to the censored version of High Road khalyan2

6 hours ago, KeshasPeriod said:

Loveeeee Ajay, she always supports our girl. But I will never forgive her for reacting to the censored version of High Road khalyan2

pretty sure she corrected that in the video

and she never reacted to Gag Order

or ATTENTION! or TRASHMAN.

On 5/21/2026 at 9:56 AM, TomTom said:

Looks like she lived up to her promise, her house has just been sold for $6.7 million.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/12662-Rose-Ave-Los-Angeles-CA-90066/20456526_zpid/

i hope Kim submits something. i would love to hear Kesha and Kim on a track together lowkey highkey

I don't know how to explain it but its like Megan Trainor's Sweat but in a different font 💀💀💀

She took the most CLICHE japanese words to a western mind and turned it into a souless song - ‚hoter than wasabi' 😭😭😭

Pink Slip is just the go to Khia Pop producent

Edited by bluecalx

16 minutes ago, bluecalx said:

I don't know how to explain it but its like Megan Trainor's Sweat but in a different font 💀💀💀

She took the most CLICHE japanese words to a western mind and turned it into a souless song - ‚hoter than wasabi' 😭😭😭

Pink Slip is just the go to Khia Pop producent

you are aware that wasabi is spicy right?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.