Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Why do you have an iPad?

Featured Replies

I only use mine for reading and for the occasional Canvas editing. My only advice is that if you're going to use it at home for videos and social media then get a mini. Anything bigger is going to be too cumbersome to use

  • Replies 35
  • Views 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • maybe ipad time can distract him from vaping

  • iPads are ******* useless. I got one a few years ago and never used it. With a phone and a macbook there is just no use case for it.

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    wait... but what about the bf?

Cuz it's the best. I'm typing this reply on it. I have an M1 Air with a Magic Keyboard and it's easier to wield than a MacBook and have it next to me.

I think I've had an iPad for 10 years now, come to think of it. I believe I got my first one, a mini 2, Christmas 2015 and now I'm on my fourth model. They're just great

I recently bought one and im wondering the same thing. The learning curve is annoying

I originally bought mine to help me take notes at school then work…. I don't really use it anymore bus that I'm did with my masters.

I don't. There are laptops and phones and each does its function as intended. An expensive hybrid is not needed. Plus if I wanted an e-reader I would get a Kindle.

One thing I've learned, it's only best for content consumption. I decided to buy a new MacBook instead.

I had to buy one just to watch videos in bed. deadbanana

Since I obviously can't wear my glasses, I'm always like this on my phone (I'm blind af skull) :

A-man-holding-his-smartphone-very-close-

I got it for uni and it was a godsend for my physics/chemistry notes and homework. I had all my handwritten work organized in Goodnotes so I didn't have to keep track of a million pieces of paper. If anything it supplanted my macbook rip

Oh and also for Procreate like others have said

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.