Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, howboutdat said:

You didn't get the drill and that's fine

I blow the whistle to start and stop the drill bb.

The title track being the only good song off Sexistential monkey Robyn is kinda over but she had a good run let's not lie

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Just now, howboutdat said:

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

you always clutch your pearls abt katy working w dr luke yet seem to have no issue with Don Toliver being accused of rape. Inchresting

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Just now, howboutdat said:

Robyn is kinda over

watch ur tone ho

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the Taste clap3

Sucker For Love grew on me a lot as well

Do you think Katheryn will ever work with Klas again?

I know the next era is going to be OOTB-esque pop rock Katy but when she does return to the electric keyboard and synths I think she should try him and The Monsters and Strangerz again (Daises is still a 10).

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Robyn kinda thee MSYGG

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Mylene Fadmers crown slipped wbk

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Just now, 2AM said:

Do you think Katheryn will ever work with Klas again?

I know the next era is going to be OOTB-esque pop rock Katy but when she does return to the electric keyboard and synths I think she should try him and The Monsters and Strangerz again (Daises is still a 10).

Eh probably not tbh. But oh well. Hopefully Cirkut is still around…

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

watch ur tone ho

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

I don't give a **** bout none of that cause I still bumping to the lowest of the low, like Nicki and Kanye. But it's fun to use in stan wars cause Katy is kinda disgusting ain't she

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Eh probably not tbh. But oh well. Hopefully Cirkut is still around…

At least we got Walking on Air I guess...

Which STILL has yet to receive proper flowers from the GP. shakeno

Just now, howboutdat said:

I don't give a **** bout none of that cause I still bumping to the lowest of the low, like Nicki and Kanye. But it's fun to use in stan wars cause Katy is kinda disgusting ain't she

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

naziYe and Nicki right now are way worse idgaf how much yall pretend to hate katy

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

2 minutes ago, 2AM said:

At least we got Walking on Air I guess...

Which STILL has yet to receive proper flowers from the GP. shakeno

we need Walking on Air to go viral after Legendary Lovers

Not her dropping a timeless masterpiece 'younger you' randomly and putting Used To Chart Long as the flowers follow up @wish

(utby is also a masterpiece)

11 minutes ago, rmmas said:

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Ended One Dilation

6 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Not her dropping a timeless masterpiece 'younger you' randomly and putting Used To Chart Long as the flowers follow up @wish

(utby is also a masterpiece)

Her voice sounds so good on it jonny5 I think she finally dumped the UTBY/Something Beautiful vocal producer. Let's hope she keeps this new guy for the next album (which she's already finishing up, according to insiders)

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Ok maybe ATRL did too much on the isRAYEl album

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Ok maybe ATRL did too much on the isRAYEl album

might be the most irritating album I have ever heard

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Ok maybe ATRL did too much on the isRAYEl album

its still horrible. so incredibly cliche and desperate for validation in a way that makes your skin crawl.

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

naziYe and Nicki right now are way worse idgaf how much yall pretend to hate katy

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Duh rip Coons and ******* nazis while Katy is just r-worded and honestly inoffensive most of the time (all of the time lbr)

Lighten up sis

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

the way I've gone back and lowered my AOTY score twice

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Third time's the charm. Don't be shy!

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.