Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I love seeing Timothee Ratamet lose

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

People were so sure he had it in the bag up until the last few weeks too. rip

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

People were so sure he had it in the bag up until the last few weeks too. rip

see when you're a little twerp

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

Josh Safdie is a hack that deserves even more whackings than Ratamet btw

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

Edited by sunbathinganimal

13 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Is it bad that I'm kinda looking forward to the new M.I.A. alboom rip

She is going to serve as always

On 3/15/2026 at 1:55 AM, Pikachoo said:

sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who likes Anti-Hero over Ophelia.

S*** vs. Diarrhea

I choose s***.

Edited by slowednreverb

16 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

when watch it burn addresses the degradation of democracy, technocratic facism, AI driven culture and the absurdity of moden life then what

Watch It Burn Lyrics:

I'm just a prisoner in your prison

You got me hooked on your algorithm

rogue2

How do people even follow these charts with radio spins and audience points or whatever. They look confusing as hell

DZQKceq.gif

6 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

How do people even follow these charts with radio spins and audience points or whatever. They look confusing as hell

DZQKceq.gif

Its not that deep sis, if its negative numbers we're flopping, if we're getting positive numbers then we're either stalling or smashing depending on how high the numbers are

methney stans are too brave omg what are these stats ahh

Halo: 13x Platinum

Single Ladies: 12x Platinum

Crazy In Love: 11x Platinum

Irreplaceable: 9x Platinum

Drunk In Love: 8x Platinum

Telephone: 8x Platinum

Partition: 7x Platinum

If I Were A Boy: 7x Platinum

Love On Top: 7x Platinum

Cuff It: 6x Platinum

Perfect Duet: 6x Platinum

7/11: 6x Platinum

Run The World: 6x Platinum

Feeling Myself: 5x Platinum

Best Thing I Never Had: 5x Platinum

————— Betty Ford Clinic ——————

Toxic: Diamond

Scream & Shout: 7x Platinum

Womanizer: 7x Platinum

Circus: 6x Platinum

...Baby One More Time: 6x Platinum

Gimme More: 5x Platinum

Till The World Ends: 4x Platinum

Oops!... I Did It Again: 4x Platinum

3 minutes ago, Escape said:

Then why is Twitter turning on her

ATRL.gif

They discovered Pretty Ugly and tbf theyre kinda right on this one

ATRL.gif

Just now, Nico Robin said:

They discovered Pretty Ugly and tbf theyre kinda right on this one

ATRL.gif

as if the rest of her corny garbage music didn't sound exactly the same

ATRL.gif

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

as if the rest of her corny garbage music didn't sound exactly the same

ATRL.gif

They should drag Venus next, now that was a horrible album

ATRL.gif

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

as if the rest of her corny garbage music didn't sound exactly the same

ATRL.gif

I'm crying wth is this

ATRL.gif

It's amazing that Fadsson has a clear niche people enjoy her for but she keeps making albums full of KATSEYE's leftovers.

Edited by Album Leak

32 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I'm crying wth is this

ATRL.gif

Her Alex Warren is so big here

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.