Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Headphones died exactly as I entered the men's locker room after my workout and Shape of a Woman blasted out of my phones

Lady Sighing Lady Sighing Gif GIF - Lady Sighing Lady ...

Free promo, wdym?

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

OMG!!

Mark Ronson is Meryl Streep's son-in-law. He married her daughter, actress Grace Gummer, in August 2021

Thats where Meryl got her number from

8 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

OMG!!

Mark Ronson is Meryl Streep's son-in-law. He married her daughter, actress Grace Gummer, in August 2021

Thats where Meryl got her number from

Yes, I thought that was obvious lol

Her vocal run in background during 2:47 is just chef's kiss

I keep going back to that part again and again jonny

2 hours ago, Bhumisah said:

The way only Gaga had the audacity to announce Mayhem Requiem without a release date lmao

She's reshooting it with her iPhone 17 Pro Max for texture

So next friday? That's okay. Hope she announces this one. hippo

Live album confirmed! Looking forward to spamming the HQ rip on spotify. hippo

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Live album confirmed! Looking forward to spamming the HQ rip on spotify. hippo

'Starting later today, you'll be able to pre-save Lady Gaga's live album for MAYHEM Requiem, the Apple Music special concert set to release on May 15 at 4 AM BST.'

I hope this wording means just the special is AM exclusive. Idk if there's any other concert movies that were AM exclusive to compare the album release to

1 minute ago, BibleThisWay said:

'Starting later today, you'll be able to pre-save Lady Gaga's live album for MAYHEM Requiem, the Apple Music special concert set to release on May 15 at 4 AM BST.'

I hope this wording means just the special is AM exclusive. Idk if there's any other concert movies that were AM exclusive to compare the album release to

It would be incredible. It feels like too interesting of a project to be tied to just one specific streamer. But we'll all be able to listen to it regardless so I'm not complaining. Can't wait!

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Not May 6 being the date of the announcement

I swear it was supposed to be out this week guys.

ar26f4.jpg

Welcome to insider graveyard! Hope you find your room comfortable.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Not May 6 being the date of the announcement

I swear it was supposed to be out this week guys.

So rn I don't really know whether I should share information about the upcoming event(s)...

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

So rn I don't really know whether I should share information about the upcoming event(s)...

Well let me unpost that pic real quick now

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It would be incredible. It feels like too interesting of a project to be tied to just one specific streamer. But we'll all be able to listen to it regardless so I'm not complaining. Can't wait!

Yeah I haven't heard of an exclusive album to any one streamer since the early days of AM/Tidal, I can't see the contract being that strict as long as they get exclusivity over the special

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

HHo4IdtXQAcDVbW?format=png&name=medium

xrbEqgV.gif

6th??? this ***** scrapped Mayhem Requiem and has done a live Chromatica reimagined album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.