Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Re-brand Hayley Williams

Featured Replies

I'm kinda pissed at how her "team" is handling this AOTY… missing the nod for GRAMMY AOTY is unfathomable to me.

 

Anyway, how would you rebrand Hayley Williams for maximum impact?

She is already doing good why would she need a re-brand? Not all musicians need to be pop stars you know. As long as the music quality is there who cares. She already had her hits. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She is already doing good why would she need a re-brand? Not all musicians need to be pop stars you know. As long as the music quality is there who cares. She already had her hits. 

I did not suggest pop. And this is her third divorce-ish album… in a row.

 

There's got to be more angle.

sheʻs doing fine branding herself as an alt darling. 4 Grammy noms, critical acclaim, upcoming tour, independent success

..why would i rebrand the most important woman of the rock genre from this millenium? it's not like she isn't successful and has at least 6 songs with more that is 5x platinum

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I did not suggest pop. And this is her third divorce-ish album… in a row.

 

There's got to be more angle.

PFA isn't all about her divorce with Chad (not even 1/3 of the songs), FFV was a cute rushed project and this is her first project in 5 years about her life.

well isn't she just her own label now, "post atlantic records"? it's all her choices.

 

my hottest take, that I can't even post on the fan sub without most certainly getting banned, is that hayley williams has always been the sole face of paramore and she has been posturing as "we are paramore" for decades because of fragile male egos in the band. if she was a male lead singer she would never have to do all that. it would just be accepted that she's the hot cool one that everyone wants to be, oh well!

 

she's otherwise doing really great transforming into a solo artist and I love that she is finally doing all the cool **** she was too intimidated to do before.

11 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Something like this

 

67665253-11748629-image-a-73_16763692748

kinda already went there

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

well isn't she just her own label now, "post atlantic records"? it's all her choices.

 

my hottest take, that I can't even post on the fan sub without most certainly getting banned, is that hayley williams has always been the sole face of paramore and she has been posturing as "we are paramore" for decades because of fragile male egos in the band. if she was a male lead singer she would never have to do all that. it would just be accepted that she's the hot cool one that everyone wants to be, oh well!

 

she's otherwise doing really great transforming into a solo artist and I love that she is finally doing all the cool **** she was too intimidated to do before.

but almost every band is exactly like that, i mean, do you even know the name of the other members of Evanescence, Linkin Park, Sum 41, No Doubt, etc?

 

Taylor and Zac dgaf about being in the spotlight. 

8 minutes ago, Robburro said:

PFA isn't all about her divorce with Chad (not even 1/3 of the songs), FFV was a cute rushed project and this is her first project in 5 years about her life.

EDAABP >> FFV >> PFA

she is bigger and more successful and loved than some of y'all "MPGs" :skull: the paramora fans don't play, she doesn't need a rebrand

5 minutes ago, Robburro said:

but almost every band is exactly like that, i mean, do you even know the name of the other members of Evanescence, Linkin Park, Sum 41, No Doubt, etc?

 

Taylor and Zac dgaf about being in the spotlight. 

I absolutely agree with you on both points. hayley has felt pressured over the years because of jealous members who are no longer in the band. taylor and zac seem to be the smart ones that understand where they stand. talented, but dont need to spit on their checks either.

she's doing fine. yall need to realize that not everything needs to be massive and some artists prefer to just let the music speak for itself without a gimmick. she's 20 years in the game with a solid fanbase, with multiple grammy nominations and can  perform circles around our faves. what does she need a rebrand for? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Bussea

1 hour ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

I absolutely agree with you on both points. hayley has felt pressured over the years because of jealous members who are no longer in the band. taylor and zac seem to be the smart ones that understand where they stand. talented, but dont need to spit on their checks either.

Zac is doing his cute side quests (everyone please stream Halfnoise) and Taylor is just there being a muse. I don't think Hayley cares at all considering most of the PFA songs were produced by them

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

EDAABP >> FFV >> PFA

I agrih

 

 

Idk I've never gotten into her solo stuff. I'm a old school paramore but idk. Think I'm only into emo/scene Hayley 

 

I'll have to check out her new album though there Is so many positive reviews about it. I just know I wasn't big on the one she dropped in 2020.

 

But I'm following many alt pages on insta and she seems to be doing well and talked about and fact atrl a site with mpg stans only even enjoys her too. She's got fans in every area she's doing fine 

20 minutes ago, Robburro said:

Zac is doing his cute side quests (everyone please stream Halfnoise) and Taylor is just there being a muse. I don't think Hayley cares at all considering most of the PFA songs were produced by them

yea, hayley has spoken in interviews about how those guys are no longer in the band but the guilt still lingers, which is why there's so much "paramore is a band" merch and the over the top introductions to each person playing on stage at every show. josh and jeremy were so annoying, omg.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.