Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Grant Knoche - "WOOHOO"

Featured Replies

Another smash coming from this sexy a*ss King. He deserves to have his moment and become a MPB

Is he... 💅

 

I've never heard any of his music, but he landed on my TikTok algorithm recently... and I think in the video he was saying he was the male Tate McRae :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, XXI. said:

Is he... 💅

 

I've never heard any of his music, but he landed on my TikTok algorithm recently... and I think in the video he was saying he was the male Tate McRae :rip:

Yes he’s bi 

 

I voted for this in his next single poll so I’m excited!! 

1 minute ago, Element said:

Yes he's bi 

 

I voted for this in his next single poll so I'm excited!! 

I will have to check this king out then with this next single. :rainbow: :heart2:

His music is so good. Imagine being hot AND actually talented. Definitely excited for this :jonny:

I saw a clip on IG where he called himself the male Tate McRae, which.. :chick1:

 

Is he actually gay or just queer baiting? 

He's so hot and so talented, it's a crime. The song is one of his bests, clears male pop stars with ease :jonny:

Edited by S.J.

On 7/15/2025 at 6:56 PM, Smarticle said:

Need to see him kiss a boy

I volunteer, it'll be more than just kissing though 

 

:ryan3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.