Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Brandy & Darkchild snapped with "What About Us?"

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

 

This futuristic banger :jonny6: Brandy really took a risk by releasing this as a lead single and it paid off, let's appreciate it :clap3:

What is that video? I couldn't stop watching and I didn't understand the concept at all

Yes!

 

Toni Braxton & Darkchild also snapped with "He Wasn't Man Enough"

 

They did. I recently listened to the entire Full Moon album and it's really good.

 

34 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Toni Braxton & Darkchild also snapped with "He Wasn't Man Enough"

Yes, this one too. Darkchild was onto something in the late 90s and early 00s.

5 minutes ago, blown away said:

They did. I recently listened to the entire Full Moon album and it's really good.

 

Yes, this one too. Darkchild was onto something in the late 90s and early 00s.

One of the best r&b albums of all time honestly.

 

brandy has / had so much to offer and I feel like since Full Moon and Afrodisiac weren't huge hits they stopped pushing their pens with Brandy.

Yeah this song is next level for the time :katie2:

 

 

And this remix does it a lot of justice too :katie2:

Full Moon was such a groundbreaking album, easily one the coolest sounding mainstream ones at the time that aged so well.

11 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:
Quote

Choreographer, Sean Bankhead, mentioned that pop artist, Tate McCray, is kind of entering her "Darkchild era." What does that mean to you when you hear your music referenced in such a definitive way? 

That means you tell them to call me [laughs]. A lot of artists of today are inspired by things they've heard, but most of it is to come to the authentic source of it. 

That's why I loved when I worked with SZA for example, SZA was telling me she was inspired by things that I did. She could've had someone try to come up with ideas that sounded like that, and I'm sure it would've still been pretty cool. It would've done well, but she wanted to come to the source that does it. Tate McCray and your choreographer, come on through, come out to the studio and listen. Let's make something. 

Wait he spilled on this question. I've wondered why she was constantly working with Ryan Tedder to recreate other people's hits...she's on a major label, just call up Timbaland/Polow Da Don themselves to give you something familiar but different, instead of having Ryan rehash their exact songs!

I don't understand how this song didn't smash. It sounds radio friendly & the sales for this album deserved so much more. 
 

11 hours ago, HïFidelity said:

feel like since Full Moon and Afrodisiac weren't huge hits they stopped pushing their pens with Brandy.

That's exactly how we got "Human" sure we love this album but this was a massive nose dive in quality compared to Full Moon & Afrodisac. 
 

Thankfully she came back with quality with 

2-11:bird:

Such a bop from her best album and one of the greatest r&b albums of all time :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.