Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rita Ora - "Heat"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 231
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
51 minutes ago, StandwC said:

sounds like a bop but why the **** are they dragging the release

They think her overproduced video teasers for this garbage will make the audio go viral on Tiktok and so far it's working just as we expect from a Rita Ora release

 

ospAFm4.png

full track leaked in lossless

Edited by stephen1108

38 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

she brings

spill, but she better NOT bring a certain song that was considered as the lead of this new era :gaycat2:

Quote

Ora shared insights into her creative journey, revealing that her new music reflects a return to her authentic self. "I've just gone back to my roots," she explained. "I just went back to being sexy and being fun and not giving a ****." This shift comes after a period of introspection and personal growth, including her marriage to filmmaker Taika Waititi. Ora describes her upcoming album as a "personal letter" to her fans, emphasizing themes of freedom, joy, and self-expression. "I just have so less [sic] f*** to give that it feels like the music just feels free," she added.

 

  • Author
56 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

 

I can't tell if this is the press release from Heat or You & I 

 

jvyVjRF.gif

8 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

I can't tell if this is the press release from Heat or You & I 

 

jvyVjRF.gif

they will have asked chatGPT to recycle the thing or to reformulate it

Is this single leads to any new album? What a random release, she's been teasing it a lot!

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

they will have asked chatGPT to recycle the thing or to reformulate it

i think they did that with the music too

Hopefully it will be a hit for her. It's been ageeeeees. 

1 hour ago, YoungDreamer said:

dddd

Lolll 

 

so much better than anything from her last album. Loving this cute af summer bop and hope it is a hit in the UK 

Ohh just listened to the l$ak. This is such a radio hit. I love how she sounds less raspy and less nasal compared to anything on You & I. Whoever did this vocal production found the right balance.

Edited by ritabot

  • Author
38 minutes ago, ritabot said:

This is such a radio hit.

Bless your heart

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.