Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Duffy makes first appearance in 10 years

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • YourFavoriteWeapon
    YourFavoriteWeapon

    She's really brave for still being able to acknowledge this song and not letting what happened to her ruin it. I love and miss her

  • What happened to her is beyond tragic, I'm rooting for her. She looks beautiful and healthy 

  • and this conversation is helpful how?

She's really brave for still being able to acknowledge this song and not letting what happened to her ruin it. I love and miss her :heart:

What happened to her is beyond tragic, I'm rooting for her. She looks beautiful and healthy 

How lovely to see her again! Hope she is doing well <3 also, get that coin!

The **** am I getting thumbed down for? My gif wasn't even shade, just commentary on how long it's been since I last saw her in the spotlight :confused: 

Edited by Sugar-Rush

She looks like she's doing well and is healthy, and I hope that she is.

Her story is absolutely shocking but I always thought that it was so odd how there was zero credible information on it, no police reports, no reporting, nothing. 

1 hour ago, nelly said:

What happened to her is beyond tragic, I'm rooting for her. She looks beautiful and healthy 

What happened to her?

we lost so much for what has happened to her. she's so ******* talented with such unique voice.

I truly hope she comes back to record and release new material.

23 minutes ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Her story is absolutely shocking but I always thought that it was so odd how there was zero credible information on it, no police reports, no reporting, nothing. 

I always question this too, like I'm inclined to believe her but I don't get how there was no missing person report or anything if she was gone for over a month. 

 

23 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

What happened to her?

She alleged that she got drugged in a restaurant and the perpetrator took her to a foreign country for four weeks and raped her in the hotel for the entire duration, then took her back to the UK and raped her in her own home for an additional four weeks while threatening to kill her.

What happened to her was beyond sad, nice to see her doing fine.

1 hour ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Her story is absolutely shocking but I always thought that it was so odd how there was zero credible information on it, no police reports, no reporting, nothing. 

I feel the same way. I'll always believe anyone who claims they were assaulted from the jump. That being said I can't help but be confused as to how this could happen to someone as famous as her with ZERO receipts. 8 weeks total, flown to a foreign country for half of that and the rest at her own home without anyone being concerned? How did the police not get involved? I hate to cast doubt but I have a lot of questions.

Whoa this is so weird, I haven't thought of her in years and earlier today she and her tragic story randomly popped into my head….. I was literally just asking myself if she was okay these days so I'm glad to see she's alive and well!!

6 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Her story is absolutely shocking but I always thought that it was so odd how there was zero credible information on it, no police reports, no reporting, nothing. 

I do question this too, it's very odd but I do believe her. I don't see why she would lie about that and it's truly terrible. It's also normal for us to question things.

She birthed Adele and Sam Smith and all those who came after her doing British core ballads. Rockferry still such an amazing album 

I love this woman so much. She endured hell and is still with us. 

 

I hope we will get her 2nd album back on streaming or even on physical media someday. 

 

 

 

8 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Her story is absolutely shocking but I always thought that it was so odd how there was zero credible information on it, no police reports, no reporting, nothing. 

 

7 hours ago, Vegvisir said:

I feel the same way. I'll always believe anyone who claims they were assaulted from the jump. That being said I can't help but be confused as to how this could happen to someone as famous as her with ZERO receipts. 8 weeks total, flown to a foreign country for half of that and the rest at her own home without anyone being concerned? How did the police not get involved? I hate to cast doubt but I have a lot of questions.

 

2 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I do question this too, it's very odd but I do believe her. I don't see why she would lie about that and it's truly terrible. It's also normal for us to question things.

and this conversation is helpful how?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.