Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Banning Kanye West Threads

Should atrl ban Kanye West Threads? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Should atrl ban Kanye West Threads?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I vote in favor of the ban. Imho it makes no sense to make threads about his tweets when that's just giving him the attention he craves.

Edited by Sugar-Rush

  • Replies 37
  • Views 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • no just put his tweets in a megathread or something

  • I mean if azelia threads are reserved to a mega thread and jk threads are banned, a nazi should get similar treatment.

  • Not totally banned since Kanye is a music artist and this is a music forum. His unmedicated meltdowns could be posted in a mega thread though.    JKR threads added nothing worthwhile to the

6 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Do we even have any banned celebs on here 

Aren't Perez threads banned? Also Rowling ones iirc?

Because he is a musician and this is a music/pop culture forum, I think a mega thread is the right thing to do. It made sense for Azaelia.

I'm in favor of censorship when it's for a good cause. I also supported banning M*sk and his platform here, so I'd be fine with similar bans

Anyone remember the classic Kanye Stan from Oldtrl? She was one of the more popular members for sure. I'm pretty sure she was also the first person to platform Cuppcake on this website. 
 

I wonder how she feels about Kanye now. 

4 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Aren't Perez threads banned? Also Rowling ones iirc?

I don't it see it in the rules 

  • Author
2 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I don't think Kanye threads should be banned, but the Beyoncé x Kanye one is unnecessary. Neither one is charting, so  that topic is unnecessary. If this was happening last year, when both artists are at the top of the Hot 100, then I'd be okay with the thread because both artists were relevant to the charts.

 

Just like Taylor Swift isn't charting on the Hot 100 right now. We don't need 3600 threads about her at the moment, lol.

What does charting currently have to do anything with making threads? :rip:

I hate the word banned but yes a megathread and lock it. 
 

Also Azealia doesn't need a megathread, just make that a base thread and unpin it. 

No just stop entering threads that don't interest or that offend you. Creating a bubble doesn't help anyone.

1 hour ago, KevinKDC said:

Well they should put it in the official rules and guidelines and not just an official thread announcement :suburban:

 

I think Kanye should just get a megathread like Azealia and leave it at that. 


 

 

Edited by Bewitched

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.