Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Remember this underrated Diana Ross classic?

Featured Replies

 

 

So much beauty, grace and glamour. The fact that she was 51 here too :jonny5:

 

 

30 years ago !!! 

I've been thinking about Diana Ross lately, every since I realized she will turn 81 !!! (3-26-1944)

Not only do I like her music, I'll never forget seeing her in Lady Sings the Blues. 

She was Nominated for an Academy Award and Bafta for Best Actress 🌷⚘️🪻

 

Edited by MichaelW

My mom would blast this whole album frequently along with Wu-Tang Clan's debut and Prince's Black album. I still remember watching her interview and performance live on The Tonight Show.

Oh this ******* gay ass BOOOOPPP this drag queen at my local gay bar did this number like two years ago and i've been obsessed ever since Miss Ross was getting DOWN hunny 

Edited by Bussea

came for chain reaction, not this washed up farewell tour promo song

A classic in her discography :jonny: It's such a timeless song, it should've been her Believe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.