Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Better 3rd single: TEOG vs Abracadabra?

Better 3rd single: TEOG vs Abracadabra? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Better 3rd single: TEOG vs Abracadabra?

    • The Edge Of Glory
      75%
      40
    • Abracadabra
      24%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Edge of Glory is a masterpiece but after watching this live performance I realized how repetitive the song can get. I love a lot of repetitive songs but yeah, the sax bridge helps a lot elevating the song and toning this down.

 

 

I'll go with Abra.

teog was a MOMENT. singlehandedly saved the btw era from derailing even with that mv

The Edge of Glory is that sort of song you are supposed to like, because it does sound like a classic, and is probably one of her cleanest songs to put it in some way. But it just isn't what I want of Gaga, I guess. 

Abra. I love The Edge of Glory album version, but feel like the song's overall impact has been diminished by a decade of piano performances :dies: A shame, because TEOG album version is a masterpiece 

 

  

4 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

The Edge of Glory is a masterpiece but after watching this live performance I realized how repetitive the song can get. I love a lot of repetitive songs but yeah, the sax bridge helps a lot elevating the song and toning this down.

Spill! :bibliahh: You get it 

Edited by Reginald

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.